PDA

View Full Version : Damn achievements

Gyouseki_Puro
08-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Ok i shared my race day with 3 friends and asked them all to take part in my race day and so they did, when i made sure they did i raced in it myself and made sure i came top of the leaderboard, but when i did come 1st the race day leader achievement never unlocked could someone help me please?

Touch
08-14-2008, 07:55 PM
does it not have to be a freestyle ranked raceday?

Gyouseki_Puro
08-15-2008, 01:58 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/367/UPxGRlE=.jpgRace Day Leader15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgRank 1st on the leaderboard for a shared Race Day. Leaderboard must have at least 3 players. Share your Race Day with 2 of your friends, and tell them to let you win

Gyouseki_Puro
08-15-2008, 10:05 PM
wow no1 knows damn sonnnnnnnnn

Touch
08-15-2008, 10:13 PM
u sure u are first on the leader board?

DJbruce
08-15-2008, 10:15 PM
You read the guide ?

Race Day Leader 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg
Rank 1st on the leaderboard for a shared Race Day. Leaderboard must have at least 3 players.

Share a Race day with 2 friends and tell them to really suck while driving.
You need to beat their score to get the number 1 rank.
After that play it again solo and you'll get the achievement.

Gyouseki_Puro
08-15-2008, 10:23 PM
yea i shared my race day with my cousin, brother and a mate over xbox live, i made sure they done theirs first they got like 2k - 3k score ( i just put one race in the race day ) then i got 10k score, i then didnt get the ach so i re-raced the race and got an even higher score, overall there were 4 people on the leaderboard and i came first...

my question is does this have to be sone in Multiplayer or can it all be done solo and just post scores? i dont have gold so i cant actually race them, all i can do is get everyone to post on leaderboards.

Gyouseki_Puro
08-15-2008, 11:01 PM
please can someone help meeeeeeeeeeee i thought this website was meant to be gooooooooood

bonzojoe
08-16-2008, 09:12 AM
just do what it says on the achievement.
share your race day with 2 people, set a high score and get them to do worse.
i did this yesterday for a friend so i know it does work. just takes about 30min for leader boards to refresh.

please can someone help meeeeeeeeeeee i thought this website was meant to be gooooooooood
& please don't be like that, we don't have to help you out at all

Touch
08-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Q: How do I get "Race Day Leader"?
A: This IS possible, several people have it already. You and 2 friends all have to have the same race day in your custom slots (remember to send them a COPY of your race day, it will be titled "Gamertag - 1"). Then each of you have to play that Race Day in ranked match, and make sure you all appear on the leaderboard after the race, not just the "Friends" portion, but make sure you all show up on the "Everyone" part of it. I just got mine today, it was alot easier than people make it out to be... Just check after each race to see that your score is on the leaderboard. And yes, it does work with 3 people total, you and 2 friends.

-----------------------------------------

from the FAQ on the ea nfs forum

Gyouseki_Puro
08-17-2008, 12:33 AM
ok thanks guys ill try get this done tomorrow, :)

Jiseki Kurouto
08-24-2008, 02:15 AM
If you haven't yet done this, I can confirm this does work, just give some time for the leaderboards to load up.

Gonawyn
10-06-2008, 04:47 AM
did this a few days ago with 2 friends who were also doing this achv on their racedays..once we had all raced each others races and did our own the achv did not unlock, but after a waiting period of a few hours i went back and redid my race and got the achv, shortly thereafter 2 of my friends redid their races and got the achv as well..just give it a few hours and re race it