PDA

View Full Version : When Debt becomes to much?

AlexUplinked
08-14-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm sure I would be the best person to bring to a poker table, as me and cards seem to have a dyeing hatred for each other - In that I have the worse luck ever. I did a quick calculation with about 50 games of Fortune's tower, and I found 7/10 times my Gate card would not help me at all, and It really got me annoyed.

I also found in the first game I played, I was in debt around 350 gold, so I decided to start with a new character...That went awful as well, so I did a new one and decided to merge the two, so I could pay off a little bit more of a debt.

At the moment, I only have 2 Stars (and found it extremely hard to get too), and I have:

Gold - 359
Debt - 501
Chips - 139

So I was wondering, Does anyone know a really good way to make money and clear my debt, or is it worth tracking on...Or should I just delete my data and start again?

All though its not much - I do have the 3 items on the beginning tiers on each tournament.

[Alex]

Pantera Opeth
08-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Don't worry about debt to early in the game. Once you have 5 star, and the higher games unlocked it'll be a little easier to clear the debt away (that's what I did in Spinnerbox).

AlexUplinked
08-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Don't worry about debt to early in the game. Once you have 5 star, and the higher games unlocked it'll be a little easier to clear the debt away (that's what I did in Spinnerbox).

What could you suggest to get up to 5*? Without getting myself into debt too much?

[Alex]

rick james42
08-14-2008, 11:11 PM
well i am 80k in the hole. also a 5 star just waiting to strike it big one day.

mcdigits
08-15-2008, 12:02 AM
An easy way to get out of debt is to play fortunes tower free tourney, you get gold no matter what place you come in, and costs you nothing to play.

SENTACOLIS
08-15-2008, 12:53 AM
Where's rainman when You need him!

Fruhmann360
08-15-2008, 01:11 AM
Where's rainman when You need him!

watching wapner

it's on at 7

ten minutes to wapner

Pantera Opeth
08-15-2008, 01:40 AM
What could you suggest to get up to 5*? Without getting myself into debt too much?

[Alex]

Just keep playing the highest Spinnerbox you can, from my own experience there's no such thing as too much debt.

Playing and playing the games, you'll eventually get the hang of them and know (kind of) what to expect. All the games are simple, just very unfair at times.