Is there a device i can use that will just hit my A button?

Fruhmann360

seriously...this is it? just hit A? alright, fine, but do i have to do it?

anyone out there know of any mods or anything that will keep this button getting tapped, but not my human hands? i've got a variety of lego technics and k'nex, so maybe i can construct some or of mini tamping machine to hit this A button.

if that doesn't work, maybe i can "pull a homer" and get one of these...

http://www.sciencefirst.com/pctr/15-070.JPG

http://www.sciencefirst.com/pctr/15-070.JPG

You know you can just buy a turbo controller and rubberband the A and B buttons. You'll need to hit B every now and then when your star rating increases and when you unlock concept art and such.

yeah. i thought about that while clearing out spinner box and the card game.

i'd like to make some gear that ratios about 25:1 for A button to B button hits.

i also noticed that when i hit both buttons together it still spun, but the only issue with having a machine that hits both at the same time comes with the borrow screen. because it the B button is recognized first, then it won't take more money to bid. on a device with a ratio of A to B hits, even if the borrow screen came up, the A button would bid, bring up and screen and borrow the money in the next 2-4 hits.

I have seen fotage of a guy who made a jumping rig out of lego for oblivion looked easy enough to build and you can use it for other games to that require tedious amounts of single button pressing like C&C

yeah...i'll try to figure it one night i stumble home inebriated. i've made catapults and i just fashioned a butterfly knife that has gear "cutting spurs" on it, so i'm sure i could work something out, if i can get a motor.

like they say "with legos, anything goes"

...wait...that's playdoh.

You know you can just buy a turbo controller and rubberband the A and B buttons. You'll need to hit B every now and then when your star rating increases and when you unlock concept art and such.

Are these hard to program to make it auto press A millions of times? Also is there a specific one thats best to get?

I want to know because I think it would be easier/cheaper than a lego rig

i'll look into it.

i'd seriously like to get some sort of mod where i can basically tell the computer what buttons to hit. especially for that fortunes tower exploit and just have it collect whatever the first line deals out. something like:

A+RB, A, B, A, A...(repeat) deal, high bid, speed deal, collect,speed deal out the rest of the deck, continue, and repeat.

hahahahaha

I have that HORI turbo pad. Does work a treat - personally I keep the A button held down with a pile of coins blue-tak'ed together. I got mine from Play-Asia for $45/25GBP + $10/5GBP postage (yeah then Royal Mail charged me another 8 GBP as customs - 1.25 from customs, 6.75 as a Royal Mail 'processing' fee).

It's got a great D-pad, though the analog sticks are a bit too loose for some games, like FPS or driving games.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/images/xbox360pad%28blue%29-thumb.jpg

just use this and place something on the A and B button with the A set to the highest setting and the B set to the middle.

Works like a charm for alot of games

Got one of them, it's great. Bought it for Blue Dragon but helps in plenty of games, plus it's cheaper than an official controller.