PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Debt Stories

HumphriesT
08-15-2008, 04:22 AM
The first three hours i was spending playing this game, i was doing quite nicely. No problems at all. Than i got into spinnerbox, the higher ones. And i put myself into 4 grand in debt. I figured, i was screwed. So i thought, why not just screw myself up so i can get the achievements.

After a good couple games, i level up to 4 star, and on the way there amass a hell of a debt.

So i figured why not enjoy it. I unlocked the final spinner box, and blew my cash up. Until i started getting godlike amounts of free spins. than during those, i had the luckiest streak.

I obtained (in that game) enough to pay my 80,000 bill, AND had 18,000 left over.

Anyone get anything better? I just loved it. Now i have to actually TRY to get to five star. :-P :woop:

-tommy

xepherys
08-15-2008, 04:24 AM
Read this link... (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=86442)

HumphriesT
08-15-2008, 04:36 AM
Hah. Appreciate it man. Problem is im just asking people whats the most debt they have gotten out of. So yeah.

Anyone? With or Without that glitch.

Soulrift X
08-15-2008, 07:04 AM
I was only in about 15k debt, but played that same spinner game.

Got on a roll after i got a couple jackpots, and decided to keep playing the game til i hit 5 star rating... amassed over 150k (positive) in that match alone :)

xxSnyprzElit3xx
08-15-2008, 08:01 AM
This is my awesome story, and I hope you all like it :]

I got into 70k debt.
I am still in debt.
I will never get out of debt until they take my house and kids.