PDA

View Full Version : Curse of the Drinking Class -- Glitched? Or what?

Siduakal77
08-15-2008, 04:32 AM
I've repeatedly built cities that were level 31, and were able to one-turn build even 500 resource cost wonders. I've sat eating turns with these things as the Mongols (With 4 mountains around my city... ..Mongol bonus kicks in on each mountain)

And I can't get this achievement. I've got 2 great people left, so I can get that NP.. But I need this drinking class one to 100%. Anyone know what my issue may be?

DTF INFERNO
08-16-2008, 12:26 AM
I just followed what the achievement guide said and had no problem unlocking it.

Maybe the Mongol bonuses do not count toward the achievement.

tadpeters
08-16-2008, 12:28 AM
I did the same as DTF. I followed the achievement guide exactly and unlocked it last night using the Americans.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
08-19-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm trying this right now and I can only get my city to 157 resources. Any tips?

Giles
08-26-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm trying this right now and I can only get my city to 157 resources. Any tips?
Make sure you use Communism.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
08-28-2008, 03:14 AM
Make sure you use Communism.
Yeah, I got it in the same game, I changed where my city was (it wasnt near any peaks like mentioned in the achievement guide).

Donkeythebard
08-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Max population in town? (31)? Maybe use custom setting to remove ppl form trade or food and leave in city for +1 prodcution..

it might help.

BigDirty
08-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok I've tried this achievements with all civilisations and the only one that you can get it with is the Americans. Be near mountains, build everything and change to Communism and you will get it no bother. You have to be Americans for the triple factory production in modern era.

fonzycore
09-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Ok I've tried this achievements with all civilisations and the only one that you can get it with is the Americans. Be near mountains, build everything and change to Communism and you will get it no bother. You have to be Americans for the triple factory production in modern era.

Yeah thats about right. Make sure you custom your citizens too so you can maximize production value.