PDA

View Full Version : What if only tournament gold can be merged with Fable 2?

NIN11
08-15-2008, 07:42 AM
What is the chance that only tournament gold can be merged? Meaning what if the gold you make from non-tournament games can't be merged with your Fable 2 character?

Sorry if I scared anyone.

The reason I'm asking is because the leaderboards only track gold made from tournaments and if you check your high scores from the dashboard, it only shows tournament winnings.

xxSnyprzElit3xx
08-15-2008, 07:58 AM
That could be a scary thought.

I hope that everything will count, rather than just the tournament money

WonderCaliban
08-15-2008, 08:46 AM
I can't see that being the case.

I can see there being a limit to the amount of gold your character can physically carry so if you try transferring 500K, your character only carries 9999 gold pieces maximum and you lose the rest.

Hopefully not though,

Rza2002
08-15-2008, 12:45 PM
What is the chance that only tournament gold can be merged? Meaning what if the gold you make from non-tournament games can't be merged with your Fable 2 character?

Sorry if I scared anyone.

you can still win silly money in tournaments it just takes longer

Fruhmann360
08-15-2008, 05:49 PM
yeah. i really hope they release something to answer all these uncertainties with the merger.

does all gold count?
is there a cap on how much gold can carry over?

benmou13
08-15-2008, 05:55 PM
il tell you what i believe

tournaments are ranked games where u get leaderboard ranks, for the hardcore people who only care about leaderboards.

single-player doesnt earn ranks on leaderboard because both work simutaniously together, you dont gain points through tournaments and need 350,000 to do the best tournaments so obviously u need to do singleplayer to unlock the games etc.

inorder to do the better tournaments you have to go through singleplayer to get star rankings, singleplayer at first unless you go into alot of debt u dont actually earn anything. both are going to count towards fable 2 otherwise they would have stated because tournaments and singleplayer are both 100% chance so winning a tourny is going to be hard unless you fortune tower glitch =] which is 100% glitch and 100% chance of winning.

InSoMnIaC_190
08-15-2008, 08:49 PM
I am pretty sure you keep EVERYTHING. I remember Peter saying you can start the game MADLY rich as in crazy rich as in you will never have to work a day in your life rich. And only letting you do 100k is not so crazy rich.

xepherys
08-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I am pretty sure you keep EVERYTHING. I remember Peter saying you can start the game MADLY rich as in crazy rich as in you will never have to work a day in your life rich. And only letting you do 100k is not so crazy rich.

Yeah, I read an interview that said such in one of the gaming mags. Also, the pool of gold isn't split between tourney winnings and straight winnings. *shrug*

twisty246
08-16-2008, 10:38 AM
i think all of the money earned will be transferred over because it says that debt will have consequences and they wouldn't let you transfer debt without being able to transfer all of your winnings aswell