PDA

View Full Version : Glitched MP achievements?

alphakira
08-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Played ranked matches with a buddy of mine tonight and racked up 53 total kills (according to the leaderboard). We played all the matches through without ending them midway or anything and yet I still didn't get squat, despite, as I said, it being on the leaderboards as 53. What's up? This happen to anyone else? Could it be that it actually must be in player matches??

Dysitis
08-16-2008, 07:44 AM
No, ranked kills and player kills both count. That's strange that you didn't get the achievement because if you have the kills counted on the leaderboard then they should also count for the achievement. As long as you set a time limit and/or a frag limit, and the game reaches an end, the kills should count. You know they counted if you see the end of game tally screen. The only advice I can give would be to keep playing.

prezskroob
09-25-2008, 12:55 AM
I think they have to be in timed games because I played a game with no time or frag limit and racked up over 100 kills and got no achievements. I will try again later to get it in timed games to see if it makes a difference.

xjoewhitex
11-24-2008, 04:31 AM
I think they have to be in timed games because I played a game with no time or frag limit and racked up over 100 kills and got no achievements. I will try again later to get it in timed games to see if it makes a difference. Yea my friend did the same and had the same turnout as yourself. I believe the game has to end for you to get the achievement instead of quitting out.

TapeWorm2036
12-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Yea my friend did the same and had the same turnout as yourself. I believe the game has to end for you to get the achievement instead of quitting out.

I tried getting this in a splitscreen game, so I think that you have to be in an xbox live game to get this.:uzi:

Dysitis
12-29-2008, 04:23 AM
I tried getting this in a splitscreen game, so I think that you have to be in an xbox live game to get this.:uzi:

Didn't you read the achievement description?

"Get 100 kills on Xbox Live"

Der Werwolf
01-29-2009, 12:17 AM
HUstlinonradio and I just finished the "Rookie" and "Destroyer" cheevos. You have to be playing an XBox Live deathmatch with a time limit. Your frags are stackable and you are credited with the achievements when the match time limit is reached and the game ends.