PDA

View Full Version : Red Faction: Guerrilla Beta

DCS 23
08-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Enter that code at the redeem code on the market place tab on the dashboard and a Download should appear for Red Faction:Guerrilla Beta..

I'm From UK so dont know if it will work for ppl outside of the uk but u can give it a try..!

Derrick DS
08-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Aren't those codes... you know, specific for one person?

DCS 23
08-15-2008, 05:54 PM
dont think so it was passed on to me from a friend wich was passed onto him from another friend and mine has downloaded just fine well its in the 90% range but so far its goin ok..

Derrick DS
08-15-2008, 06:00 PM
That's weird, since betas typically have specific codes so they can't be accessed by anyone else other than who the code was intended for. I'd try it, but Microsoft is fixing my 360! :'(

DCS 23
08-15-2008, 06:03 PM
right guys its just 100% ive loaded it up and it is workin fine,so far so good...

xxEquilibriumxx
08-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Onto the more important fact how's the gameplay. I've been waiting for a redfaction to come out for a long time. Hopefully it is as good if not better then the last ones.

Gun-Nut
08-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Just says the code is invalid.

dm master
08-15-2008, 06:30 PM
i got my code from the link on the front page and it was different so just go through there

DCS 23
08-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Onto the more important fact how's the gameplay. I've been waiting for a redfaction to come out for a long time. Hopefully it is as good if not better then the last ones.
2bh i have not played the other ones so i dont know how it compares to the olders games..
but im liking it so far its an online multiplayer beta..
im new 2 the game but so far im loving the destructable Walls/buildings,The Axe, The Jetpack and some thing called the rhino wich gives u like a turbo charge forwards so u can crash through walls..

Derrick DS
08-15-2008, 08:16 PM
i got my code from the link on the front page and it was different so just go through there

I did the same thing, and even on the page with the code, it says don't share if with anyone else because the token only works for one player.

Either way, my code doesn't do me any good because I have no xbox at the moment, but my bro does. I might bring my hard drive over there this weekend to check it out.

EvilestBean
08-15-2008, 11:00 PM
I saw the front page of x360a news section and it says there were still some codes left so i thought ill give it ago because last time i tried it, it just kept taking me back to the same page so i thought please work and it did, so i filled out the form and bingo i got it. I though i would go on a waiting list lol, also i checked the " put me on the beta mailing list " option so i m happy with that lol. I thought you had to pay to become a member of the site were you get the beta but its free and tuns out im a member anyway lol.

Grim Reaper
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
downloading the beta right now.

III Curtis III
08-16-2008, 01:33 AM
when i clicked the link in your post it was about the command and conquer beta and when i pressed subscribe etc it said $60 is this beta not free??? i thought it was..

Grim Reaper
08-16-2008, 03:36 AM
when i clicked the link in your post it was about the command and conquer beta and when i pressed subscribe etc it said $60 is this beta not free??? i thought it was..

here you go.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/redfaction/na/

III Curtis III
08-16-2008, 09:36 AM
its saying the page cannot be displayed :confused: whats happened?

kiwi18
08-16-2008, 09:44 AM
The beta is closed. It isn't a good game anyway, not worth 10 bucks. God, they really screwed this one up. Think of the old one and then think of a third person, crappier version. I hope they change this up quick...