PDA

View Full Version : How too make ANY achievement easy(erest)

Sofa KingSavage
08-16-2008, 04:07 AM
If you are having a tough time with any achievement, follow these steps and you should be able to get all the achievements in four (5 min quarter) games... (with a single controller)

At the end of the day, you should end up with 98+ versions of the Titans, Falcons, Jets and Dolphins; while the rest of the league avgs about 75:woop:

-Start a franchise
-Pick all the teams as user teams
-Pick "yes" fantasy draft
-Pick "yes" on NFL legends
-Choose "user" all on all options
(This next part is the tedious part... I think it will take 45 min, about a min a round... I gave up at about 30 min in to it (round 25,) and went another route**)
-Start the fantasy draft
-Sort ("X") the players by rank
-every round give the Titans, Falcons, Jets and Dolphins all the 95+ players, while giving the other teams the 60-70 players...

**another method: Get the players you want for the Titans, Falcons, Jets and Dolphins (you should have a nice starting team by round 20)... sim the rest .... by doing this the other teams will get some good players, too make things even easier, you can go into player management for the opposing team and drop all of the talent (remove all 80+ players)
(example: first preseason game for the titans is against the rams, hold RB until the user team is the Rams, go into the manager and drop any players you are afraid of =)

.......Now that you have your super teams:
Start a game with the mind set of getting one of the Titans, Falcons, Jets or Dolphins ach's. You will need to have one of these four games be a rivalry game to get all the ach's.

-Go to My Madden and change the rules how you like, most importantly set "offsides" and "roughing the passer" to "0" ... this will allow you to camp next to the QB prior to the snap for easy sacks / fumbles

Pregame options:
-Choose the difficulty to custom with all sliders to the left (for dumbest AI)
-Change replays to "unlimited" (this gives you the (prince of persia/ grid'esque) ability to rewind a fumble / int / dropped pass / or any play you just don't like...)

Tips for the less easy ach's:

-Tip for the run back ach's
******PICK DEVEN HESTER AS YOUR RETURNER****** (he has the only 100 speed) Once you catch the ball, run forward to the closest sideline until about 10 yards from a tackling opp then reverse back & forth across the field (use the whole width and run in a slight downward ark to avoid tackles) until you can turn the corner for the TD ... I ran all the way back in to my own end-zone, for the kick off returns .... IT IS MUCH EASIER THAN IT SOUNDS, just play around with Deven and you should get them, no problem...

-Tip for 50 yard FG
Go to my madden > special teams rules > move the sliders to the right for more power and accuracy... go to the 34 yard line ... and kick away.

-Tip for Int's
Choose any of the non blitz, 3-4 or 4-3 under plays
When the QB is in shotgun, camp right in front of him, but DO NOT SACK, this pressure will lead to horrible throws....
-When the QB is on the line, camp on the right side (non-blind side) and sit right next to him, again not sacking, only applying preasure...

(I assume I am reposting some of these Ideas - apologies to the original author(s) - great minds think alike ;))

OmegaX06
08-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Guess this could be helpful, but it's very easy to get the achievements without the fantasy draft.

XxBlueSpade2xX
08-19-2008, 02:46 AM
Good tips, how bout' some tips for the endzone celebrations? I can't even see where these hotspots are.

xYx VeNoM xYx
08-19-2008, 05:55 AM
Ok.... Im confused here are you saying that if you do a fantasy draft in a franchise that you can sim the games and get the achievements or you have to play them......

If it was simming then great idea..... If you have to play its almost more time consuming than getting them the legit way.....

BTW the kick return idea was my idea i posted that in reply to someone elses idea on this forum....

KFZ Scrubs
08-20-2008, 02:24 AM
int are pretty easy. I used 2 controllers and did a hail mary while my defense was like all in the back field or something like that. Anyway when i threw the ball i moved my reciever and then had someone go to where the ball was coming and int'd it no problem

Sofa KingSavage
08-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Good tips, how bout' some tips for the endzone celebrations? I can't even see where these hotspots are.

"Can You Believe These Seats?"
Play against or as the Packers (@Lambeau Field)>> score a TD>> run to the wall behind the endzone and hit Y to jump in the stands

"Steal Their Thunder"
Play against the Cowboys>> score a TD>> hit B to mimic TO's dance

Edit: might as well get these last two when you play the cowboys or packers above:

"Slam Dunk All-Star"
Play anyone>> score a TD>> hit Y right in front of the FG uprights to (attempt to) dunk the football

"Shine In The Spotlight"
Pretty sure you'll get this with the dunk above...

Sofa KingSavage
08-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Ok.... Im confused here are you saying that if you do a fantasy draft in a franchise that you can sim the games and get the achievements or you have to play them......

If it was simming then great idea..... If you have to play its almost more time consuming than getting them the legit way.....

BTW the kick return idea was my idea i posted that in reply to someone elses idea on this forum....

-re sim'ing: not sure, but that would be nice ... Can anyone confirm?

-re time consumption: this was a method I employed to allow my less madden savvy friends the ability to get ach's for me... I'm all for the path of least resistance ... and why not put the "guy on the couch" to work, right?? ;)

-re kick return: Great idea!!:woop:

BigManRob215
08-20-2008, 09:00 PM
"Can You Believe These Seats?"
Play against or as the Packer's (@Lambeau Field)>> score a TD>> run to the wall behind the endzone and hit Y to jump in the stands

"Steal Their Thunder"
Play against the Cowboys>> score a TD>> hit B to mimic TO's dance

"Slam Dunk All-Star"
Play anyone>> score a TD>> hit Y right in front of the FG uprights to (attempt to) dunk the football

"Shine In The Spotlight"
Pretty sure you'll get this with the dunk above...

for Steal Their Thunder u dont have to play against the Cowboys it works with anyone just press B.....sometimes it doesnt look like ur mimicing the other team but i did it against the steelers i think and i got it....

also the Spotlight one, some stadiums dont have the spot where u can jump to the stands, so there will be another blue box in the endzone, press Y there and ur player will dance