PDA

View Full Version : Rings of Death

Bloody Countess
08-16-2008, 06:54 AM
Okay....so it finally happen to me. Tonight I got the Rings of Death, I knew that it was only a matter of time. But there is good news...my xbox is still under warranty (purchased the extended one) and a good friends is letting me use his. I simply put my hard drive on his xbox and I am good to go.

Whew!!! :p

A Polish Panda
08-16-2008, 07:46 AM
That is a good thing and a bad thing, good thing that it was under warranty. Bad thing for them that their little red light trigger went off too early.

Bloody Countess
08-16-2008, 08:42 AM
That is a good thing and a bad thing, good thing that it was under warranty. Bad thing for them that their little red light trigger went off too early.

Yep...yay for me, but to bad for them. :woop:

kiwi18
08-16-2008, 09:37 AM
That sucks, at least you got a good friend who will let you borrow his system. Imagine if while you had it, you got the RRoD on his system too. Ha, that would be great, well, not actually, but funny. Hope your system gets returned quickly.

Eternal
08-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeah it would be a laughing matter if you got the RRoD on his 360.

Bloody Countess
08-16-2008, 06:28 PM
That sucks, at least you got a good friend who will let you borrow his system. Imagine if while you had it, you got the RRoD on his system too. Ha, that would be great, well, not actually, but funny. Hope your system gets returned quickly.

Yeah it would be a laughing matter if you got the RRoD on his 360.

Both of you need to bite your tongues! ROFL :p

But that would be funny. Hopefully this won't happen, his xbox is pretty new. Just like kiwi18 said, yes hopefully I will get mine back soon. Thanks.