PDA

View Full Version : Rrod please read

callofdutykaneandlynch
08-16-2008, 08:49 PM
K so I got my 360 at christmas and I play it A LOT, but the rrod has creeped in, I was just wondering if this is due to the xbox being on all the time or its on its way out, opinions?

A Satyr
08-16-2008, 08:51 PM
Could be anything, aslong as you can turn it off for a minute then turn it back on and play it you are still fine, Just know that death is coming sooner or later now...

narcolepticshee
08-16-2008, 08:58 PM
As the post above says, it could be any number of reasons - just be prepared for a dead xbox soon

Peace

callofdutykaneandlynch
08-16-2008, 09:16 PM
I dnt think u know what I mean lol

I havnt EVER got any funny noises out of my xbox or any red lights, heres the story

My xbox was working fine, my brother went on his profile on Far Cry while I watched Epic Movie << funny
Anyway, I then watched x factor and went up to play with a friend then when I put it on it didnt work, Do you:

1. Think my friend messed it up
2. Do you think it needs to rest

I can't play it because it doesn't start so does anybody think it needs to stay off for a while

A Satyr
08-16-2008, 09:21 PM
if you turned it back on and it works dont send it in... if you turned it back on and its still rrod send it in...

Ruthless
08-17-2008, 06:54 PM
I dnt think u know what I mean lol

I havnt EVER got any funny noises out of my xbox or any red lights, heres the story

My xbox was working fine, my brother went on his profile on Far Cry while I watched Epic Movie << funny
Anyway, I then watched x factor and went up to play with a friend then when I put it on it didnt work, Do you:

1. Think my friend messed it up
2. Do you think it needs to rest

I can't play it because it doesn't start so does anybody think it needs to stay off for a while

Your xbox hates you coz you watch x factor :) It died so it didnt have to listen to that shit and before it died i heard it call you a fag :p

Hypnotik Robot
08-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Your xbox hates you coz you watch x factor :) It died so it didnt have to listen to that shit and before it died i heard it call you a fag :p

Also your xbox is displeased with your bad taste in movies.

vI Starlight Iv
08-17-2008, 07:30 PM
stick scarface face in and you may redeem yourself

blackflame0729
08-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Well, how long is it on per day.

I've goten mine for x-mas and have it on about 10 hours a day and its still fine.

CAMOUFLAGEiPOD
08-18-2008, 02:40 PM
It's just Bill Gates way of saying Hello.

Mine red lights used to come on then I would restart it and it was fine for a few months.

callofdutykaneandlynch
08-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the constructive criticism lol

I guess my xbox will need more of my personal time, btw does anyone know what kind of films your xbox likes, lol and do you think my xbox likes chocloates? I cant ask me because he has gone on a journey to Microsoft, in Germany

Oh and Potatoe how dare you call my xbox and IT, her name is linda and i love her, she is family, :(