PDA

View Full Version : Possible to have a person banned from XBOX Live?

_DaNnY_
08-17-2008, 02:04 AM
Okay so I was playing a normal game of social slayer on HALO 3 and before the game the guys on the other team were commenting on my name being DaBlackAlbino, they started to say some pretty fucked up shit and said the n word quite a few times. Then the game took place and we beat them into oblivion. After the game this one particular guy started to scream at me telling me I sucked and I was a dirty n*gger and loads of mad crazy stuff while the whole time I was just playing the game as normal at which one point I told him to shut up.

Then after the game he sent me this:

http://i33.tinypic.com/308fxxe.jpg

This is crazy and I don't think an asshat like that should have that priviledge of being able to play with their xbox online, he was with 3 other guys who were equally as bad (the way they talked to eachother indicated they were real life friends) but he was the only one who sent me a vulgar message. I considor this message proof and because of his attitude I want his sorry ass banned from LIVE, can anybody help me?

Thanks
- Danny/DaBlackAlbino

ZacY2J
08-17-2008, 02:07 AM
i suggest letting it go man. people that talk shit play for shit

naptownsteeler
08-17-2008, 02:08 AM
File a complaint or call xbox, they are the only two options I know of.

LumberjackNate
08-17-2008, 02:11 AM
I'd troll around xbox.com and try to find an email address to send that too. Something should be done about that

P I Staker30
08-17-2008, 04:10 AM
Well, there are always "Other" options. We can have a certain someone perform a magic trick with a pencil.

kiwi18
08-17-2008, 05:02 AM
Why So Serious Staker?

Anyway, that is nothing compared to some things I have gotten. I have recieved pics, audio and text that was bad.

FirstSpartanZP
08-17-2008, 05:08 AM
OMG You drammaqueen. I am Russian and I always hear people call a comie.
I just mute people who calls me whatever.

Drake O'Phile
08-17-2008, 05:12 AM
It's just the principal of the thing, nobody really likes it when sore losers start spouting out hateful things. I get the usual "yiff in hell furfag" treatment constantly. I just file complaints and mute people, that way they are listed as "Avoided" on my account.

KING XXX Rated
08-17-2008, 05:43 AM
I played against that same guy before and ignored him. He is a huge crybaby

Just dont say nothing to them!!! This will anger them more and eat them up inside by not responding!!!

Turn your mic off or mute them and block communications

Submit player reviews and complaints

Wake up the next day and it will be all forgotten!!!

Rutawitz
08-17-2008, 05:57 AM
that would be really really funny if he got banned

vI Starlight Iv
08-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Well, there are always "Other" options. We can have a certain someone perform a magic trick with a pencil.

lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dude file a complaint all you can do.......

and just remember whatever doesnt kill you only makes you....................................stranger

Randomnutta
08-17-2008, 01:14 PM
File a complaint or call xbox, they are the only two options I know of.
Yeah these are your options you cant really do much more

sirnerd84
08-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Welcome to Xbox Live. Sorry you had an unpleasant experience, but it is common. The best thing you can do is file a complaint and bath in the fact that he is ignorant and doesn't know the difference between you and you're.

mocca90
08-17-2008, 01:30 PM
I have similar situation, but that more weird :P A guy sent me after game msg "i like ham", I responsed "nah, chickens are better" just for a joke and that man sent me "no, n*gga" (obviously without "*"), I told him "i'm not n*gga, i'm white like snow" and then he told "N*GGGGGGGGAAAAAAA" and that's end :P Some people are just so stupid... I suggest u to ignore them...

blackflame0729
08-17-2008, 01:34 PM
File a Complaint then let it go after that.

dm master
08-17-2008, 01:43 PM
file a complaint, mute and player review

ive muted so many people they keep popping up im my games now and im like when did i mute himm

[Waggly Bean]
08-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Just file a complaint so you avoid his tag, then leave it at that.

You should just realise that anybody with a '69' in their tag is probably going to be a bit of an idiot! :p

Raven1709
08-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Wouldn't even think about it twice. File a complaint against him AND his friends as well. Just letting this go doesn't solve it either.

CyanideBreathMint
08-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Just letting this go doesn't solve it either.
Exactly. Can't believe some here that are calling you dramatic over this or to let it go. As suggested file the complaint, take that screenshot and send it to TriXie and Major to see if they can do something..if anything. But simply taking it on the chin does nothing, solves nothing and encourages these twats to keep on being the way they are.

Being on Live is a privilege not a right, contrary to how most seem to think. Best of luck and sorry you had that experience. It's the main reason I don't bother with FPS games like Halo, RBS, CoD, Gears, etc.

Hypnotik Robot
08-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Just file a complaint, make them avoided players, and mute them. The mute button is the greatest feature of xbox live.

vI Starlight Iv
08-17-2008, 07:40 PM
im sorry but i dont think there is anyhting more that you can do my friend.....my advice is let it go

kentarulez
08-17-2008, 08:53 PM
just ignore him, he's jealous that you have a higher Gamescore, and he is p*ssed off that he lost, therefore he tries to insult you.....simple phycology

Hypnotik Robot
08-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Write a hit rap song that uses his message in the lyrics. That'll show him.

P I Staker30
08-17-2008, 09:15 PM
get the guys at Explosm to do a Cyanide and Happiness comic about him

Artamus
08-17-2008, 09:23 PM
get the guys at Explosm to do a Cyanide and Happiness comic about him
By far the best idea.
And then send him the link.

P I Staker30
08-17-2008, 09:25 PM
By far the best idea.
And then send him the link.

...shit....did you just say I had a good idea???

Artamus
08-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Yep, it's a VERY good idea. Am i scaring you ? :rolleyes:
Cyanide & Happiness rocks.

master_shake_350
08-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Write a hit rap song that uses his message in the lyrics. That'll show him.

I hear a One Hit Wonder coming along!

Some people are just complete dicks online. Just leave a complaint and go back to the game.

P I Staker30
08-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Yep, it's a VERY good idea. Am i scaring you ? :rolleyes:
Cyanide & Happiness rocks.

No, but you might want to watch out last time someone said I had a good idea their grama died

filmeister33
08-17-2008, 10:49 PM
i hate people who are supersensitive just ignore it it makes you the bigger person

CyanideBreathMint
08-17-2008, 11:53 PM
i hate people who are supersensitive just ignore it it makes you the bigger person
Super sensitive to racism and ignorance? Ignoring it makes you a part of the problem. It doesn't get rid of it.

Raven1709
08-18-2008, 04:10 AM
Wow so many people just saying to let this go. Since when is racism this accepted. I find this really hard to believe when people go this far as to even sent you messages they should get an automatic ban for a year. What in godsname are you trying to prove with these kinds of statements

Jimmy Hapa
08-18-2008, 06:07 AM
Wow so many people just saying to let this go. Since when is racism this accepted. I find this really hard to believe when people go this far as to even sent you messages they should get an automatic ban for a year. What in godsname are you trying to prove with these kinds of statements

My thoughts exactly. Why should anyone have to "shrug off" this kind of BS? It's not being super-sensitive or whatever--it's being a normal human being.

SoaringEagle
08-18-2008, 06:25 AM
u could complain if u want, if he has 2 many complaints, yes he will be banned, my mic privileges were taken away from me cuz i talked 2 much shit.

u could get banned for anything, but they're not banning any1 because only u complained, other ppl have 2 as well.

but i agree with ^, u should let it go, xbl, ESpecially HALO, is pre pubescent SHIT TALKING central. . no exaggeration.

AndRr3zZ
08-18-2008, 05:48 PM
I call them "over masturbated halo 3 players" i had find too much of them when i had LIVE :( but, just avoid player and file compliment and hope that they got banned and enjoy Xbox LIVE and Halo 3. :uzi:

Crimson Ridley
08-18-2008, 06:04 PM
That exact same person started abusing my friend too, we filed complaints on him and avoided him, but it seems to have done no good.

He's just an immature (but the bad version of immaturity) idiot who wouldn't dare say shit to your face but thinks he can abuse you because you don't know him and probably will never see him. All you can really do is take this to Microsoft and then sit at home hoping that his house catches fire with him, his friends and family all inside. That's what I would do. :)

DevilGuy
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Wow that guy is fucked up. Report him or call Xbox or something.

Raven1709
08-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Bit harsh Jimmy. This one is a freaking moron. And it's clear he doesn't learn anything. File your complaints and hope for the best. That's all you CAN do. That the said part. But letting these kind of people go Is a big mistake

vI Starlight Iv
08-18-2008, 07:06 PM
bottom line is racism is wrong and unacceptable and anypne that is saying let it go is wrong!!!!! when normal people like us start accepting racism then we have serious problems this guy is the worst because he does it over the internet without fear of punishment because people do let it go!!!!!

REPORT IT!!!!!!!!

ITD Soldierboy
08-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Wow, come on guys. Its not like your two an tattle-telling is wrong. People who are racist should get whats comming to them. I say, send that to somebody high up on xbox and show them the picture for proof. That'll hopefully get the son'a'bitch banned until the year 3506 or something weird like that.

Ryot Control
08-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Well damn guys, if you want to pay for live service and just, "let it go" go right for it.

Not me though. I for one would like to get my money's worth since I don't pay to listen to crap like that and regularly exercise the right to mute, complain and avoid gamers.

_DaNnY_
08-19-2008, 03:31 AM
Thanks for all the replies. :)

I'm not super-sensitive, I was actually pissed off when he sent me that message; but my emotional response to his message is besides the point. (Technically speaking I blocked communications after that message while being extremely pissed off)

It's well out of order, luckily i'm white so being called a nigger doesn't affect me as much as say if it would were I black but I don't like people being racist to me or anyone else, it's a primitive shallow minded psychology and used as a scapegoat to get at people all the time; the guy just seemed like an real asshole with the extent he went to insult me so I wanna see him banned for his behaviour.

Then if he wants to get back onto xbox live he'll have to fork out for a new XBOX 360/TAG, haha :)

But yeah, thanks for the suggestions I'll try giving "the proof" to the people suggested and talk to mods at xbox.com, if any of the other people who have encountered him and had the same issues will support me with this then that would be great; hopefully together we can get him banned and make XBL that lil bit cleaner! :)

vI-Youneek-Iv
08-19-2008, 03:45 AM
I've dealt and seen a lot of people like that on Xbox live. People calling me a cheater in Soul Calibur 4 because I beat them badly when I was a low level. I think he should be banned.

vI Starlight Iv
08-19-2008, 07:46 PM
some things have a grey area whether they r rite or wrong....

racism wrong end of

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-19-2008, 08:11 PM
I played against that same guy before and ignored him. He is a huge crybaby

Just dont say nothing to them!!! This will anger them more and eat them up inside by not responding!!!

Turn your mic off or mute them and block communications

Submit player reviews

Wake up the next day and it will be all forgotten!!! thats what i do... except when they caught me off guard and with friends ill talk shit back, and my friends wont just sit back and listen they actually get in to the shit talk and it ends up me beign quiet and laughing since i muted him and hearing my friends getting all mad and happy when they kill him or ragging on each other when we die by him funny but annoying.

Ninjahamster
08-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Lol, awesome film. But seriously that message is way out of line and wasn't needed. People like that usually have something wrong with themselves so i'd feel sorry for him for being stupid rather than being angry/annoyed at him for saying something like that :p

Xx G3D xX
08-19-2008, 10:01 PM
er i think by file complaint (a lot) but ppl who be racist should be banned 4 life

DCS 23
08-20-2008, 10:19 AM
omg u want some one to get banned over that lmao..!

you must be new to online gaming cos trash talks happens alot so get used to it my friend..

Raven1709
08-20-2008, 10:28 AM
It is not Thrashtalking. There is a difference between that and being a racist. And a lot of players use the f-word or others, but sending people these kinds of messages I downright sick.

DCS 23
08-20-2008, 10:51 AM
It is not Thrashtalking. There is a difference between that and being a racist. And a lot of players use the f-word or others, but sending people these kinds of messages I downright sick.
so your saying some one who is being racist is not talking trash?

Ok your right..pfft...

Raven1709
08-20-2008, 03:42 PM
There is a difference between thrashtalking and being a racist. I agree it's a thin line, but is that message he send thrastalking? If so then I want to know what a racist is.

vI Starlight Iv
08-20-2008, 09:05 PM
so your saying some one who is being racist is not talking trash?

Ok your right..pfft...

u think that is trash talk....pfft...ur an idiot

CyanideBreathMint
08-20-2008, 09:49 PM
u think that is trash talk....pfft...ur an idiot
Wouldn't bother m8. That's obviously some kid that thinks using racial slurs is 'cool'. We all know how far in life that gets someone.

Raven1709
08-21-2008, 04:22 AM
Well mint, that might be true but still. Kind of makes you wonder a bit what a kid like that thinks.

Tubby 94
08-21-2008, 09:32 PM
god yet another jealous retard online........ its a shame live is littered with dick heads or it would be a really fun experience 90% of the time

dakisbac
08-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Call Xbox Support and File a complaint. I believe Xbox Support may be able to read messages, so ask them to check your message (don't delete it) and they'll suspend the account