PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking All Games

Groundogg
08-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Has anyone got any ideas how to unlock every game quickly?

I've already unlocked all of the Tower of Fortune games. Should I buy 150k worth of chips and gamble them all? I could earn 270k in the ToF so I don't get into debt.

superfly275
08-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Okay, I just got this. Just go to the table where you can bid the most and keep bidding the most and borrowing chips until you get it.

If you're worried about debt afterwords, just do the Fortune's Tower Glitch.

Tekken
08-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Games will unlock in accordance to how many points you have, which increase point for point from how much you bet. So just use the game with the highest max bet available and bet the max as much as possible. Also, the higher tiered games are point specific to that game, for example to unlock the final few spinnerbox games, you need points from spinnerbox bets only. You won't be able to mass points from say keystone and unlock all games from spinnerbox.

Atarii
08-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Keystone is the easiest to unlock all the games. Go to a table that has the highest amount you can bet, MAX ALL BETS ON ALL SPACES and you can make an easy 1500 to 3000 points per roll of the die (and use the RB button to continue doing max bets on all spaces so it goes very very fast). Spinnerbox is a joke, you can just watch something else and keep tapping the A button and you'll eventually unlock it.

If you ever go into debt you can use the glitch in Fortune's Tower.

edit: spelling

Groundogg
08-18-2008, 01:37 AM
Keystone is the easiest to unlock all the games. Go to a table that has the highest amount you can bet, MAX ALL BETS ON ALL SPACES and you can make an easy 1500 to 3000 points per roll of the die (and use the RB button to continue doing max bets on all spaces so it goes very very fast). Spinnerbox is a joke, you can just watch something else and keep tapping the A button and you'll eventually unlock it.

If you ever go into debt you can use the glitch in Fortune's Tower.

edit: spelling

This is what I was going to do, thanks. :)

I'm gonna get 270k first using the Tower of Fortune glitch, which is the total I need to unlock every game. I might earn a little in the process too.

Thanks for all your help.