PDA

View Full Version : Oboru

Stufin135
08-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Does anyone have any tips on how to defeat oboru in the village that he has set on fire after attacking sayaka?

i've looked everywhere online and the tips are the same and just are not helping me at all :(

theo
08-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to defeat oboru in the village that he has set on fire after attacking sayaka?

i've looked everywhere online and the tips are the same and just are not helping me at all :(
Who is oboru?
I have finished the game but the name does not sound familar.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.

theo
08-18-2008, 08:24 AM

Did you mean oboro?
I checked a list with boss-names and this name comes close to Oboru.

Regardless of the boss I can give you the following advise.
Get the Omega golem (= the Holy Beast) as soon as possible. Interrupt your current quest whenever you can reach the holy beast shrine and get this golem. Level him up and you will win every fight with ease.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.

Stufin135
08-18-2008, 05:27 PM
ye that was the one sorry i couldn't remember if it was a o or u at the end :P but hes the ninja.

i don't know how to get to this golem though because the exit to the town is blocked by the battle with him. and i sorrted saved my file over the one a bit further back.