PDA

View Full Version : No one talking about it?

Tyger7
08-31-2006, 07:55 AM
WOW! No one has made a thread. So I will begin. This game to me, is like chrono cross, pokemon, and final fantasy wrapped into one. I LOVE THIS GAME! It's an awesome RPG mind one of the characters is very gay...literally and is in love with another main character. I am about 10% through the game and I must say, I hope its a long game, seeing as I love collecting characters and this one offers a whopping 100! I am having a difficult time deciding who i want to level up though. There are human characters and golems. I just dont know if the main characters are sticking around by me the entire game, or if they part ways. I really think this game rocks I had high doubts but i am so glad i bought it. It makes me happy im not shooting things in FPS mode or trying to gain stupid sport achievements. What do you guys think? Does everyone just hate it and not want to get it?

Reech
08-31-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm looking forward to it as an RPG is my kinda game.

Hopefully it'll be any good.

Tyger7
08-31-2006, 10:35 AM
it is real good! i am playing it right now about 6 hours so far! everyone who likes rpgs this is our break on the 360:woop:

BlazeDragon132
08-31-2006, 12:26 PM
I will pick it up, how many hours does it give? Also, I think it only got low scores cause the reviewers were homophobs,lol

Tyger7
08-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Well I am at about 7 hours and i only have 16% of the game complete with like 9 out of 100 golems. I have been leveling my guys a lot though, the capa is 999! It's like chrono cross in the way of lots of random characters. They have to be made with material and a core bought as well. I mean some of the golems are cool, and some are kinda funny/weird. Like one has a pizza for a head, whereas another is a cool looking were-wolf. it is def. the best rpg i have played in a very long time. And yes, people just set in mind one game and compare everything to it, like final fantasy. anything different people dont like and anything like it, the claim is a rip off. IGN has been bad on their game ratings lately. N3 and this game included. They wont even give saints row a 9, yet they had hardly anything bad to say about it!

BlazeDragon132
09-05-2006, 01:53 AM
After playing for awhile, I know what you mean. The game is brilliant! I can not wait to get toward 20% of the story :drunk

CHPwannabe
09-05-2006, 01:59 AM
its great that they made this game for the 360, finally an rpg to play