PDA

View Full Version : Arcade wishlist

FireRazor
08-18-2008, 03:02 AM
I don't know if this topic has been done, or if I am in the right spot but I'd like to know if there are any titles out there you think would just rule on x-box live arcade?

Toy Commander
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Vectorman
Vectorman 2
Dynamite Heady
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 3
Sonic 3D
Sonic Spinball
Golden Eye 007
Perfect Dark
Jet Force Gemeni
..I wanna keep going with this, but I wanna hear more ideas.

billysidol
08-18-2008, 03:40 AM
Great topic.

I would love to see some old PC games not just console games.

Such as:

Commander Keen
Street Rod
Leisure Suit Larry
Jones in the Fast Lane

o0 TommyGuns 0o
08-18-2008, 05:05 AM
golden Eye would be amazing i would play that none stop

FireRazor
08-18-2008, 05:34 AM
Great topic.

I would love to see some old PC games not just console games.

Such as:

Commander Keen
Street Rod
Leisure Suit Larry
Jones in the Fast Lane Nice, i should look around at some really cool pc games that would be grand.

kiwi18
08-18-2008, 06:36 AM
Golden Eye, nuff' said.

exo-apollo
08-18-2008, 08:10 AM
Yup 007 would own it up...also Ocarina of Time(but that would never happen)

FirstSpartanZP
08-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Battletoads & Double Dragon. It was my favorite game

ShaunMichael80
08-18-2008, 08:47 AM
RBI baseball...discussion closed :locked

b3nnyth3gr33k
08-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Yup 007 would own it up...also Ocarina of Time(but that would never happen)
#buy a wii

exo-apollo
08-18-2008, 01:57 PM
#buy a wii

Yeah...or just play it on my 64 i guess.

Drake O'Phile
08-18-2008, 05:13 PM
I don't know if this topic has been done, or if I am in the right spot but I'd like to know if there are any titles out there you think would just rule on x-box live arcade?

Toy Commander
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Vectorman
Vectorman 2
Dynamite Heady
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 3
Sonic 3D
Sonic Spinball
Golden Eye 007
Perfect Dark
Jet Force Gemeni
..I wanna keep going with this, but I wanna hear more ideas.

That's an amazing list. I've completed the Sonic games they have so far and I know I would be able to just obliterate the others in the Genny series. Unfortunately I think with the Wii getting a lot of attention we won't be seeing anymore Sonic games... the Wii has #3 but not XBLA. :mad: Vectorman and Headdy are also two other games I have incredibly fond memories of and I'd love to get my grubby hands on those as well. :p

I'm personally holding out for Banjo Kazooie and Vigilante 8 III, although I would not mind the original two V8's as well. With Mega Man 9 coming out I think it would be pretty cool to get 1-6 as well. I'd also love to see some Miniclip games available on XBLA; I've bothered my supervisors about getting in touch with Microsoft but nothing has come from that idea yet. :(

Jiga.Puzzle.5
08-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Golden EYE!

master_shake_350
08-18-2008, 06:30 PM
The 7up game with that red dude called Spot.

Drake O'Phile
08-18-2008, 06:32 PM
The 7up game with that red dude called Spot.

"Spot" was a puzzle game ala Othello. "Cool Spot" and "Spot Goes To Hollywood" are the games you're thinking of. :woop:

Unless you wanted to play Othello. :blurp

Randomnutta
08-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Mmmm GoldenEye 007.. I use to love playing that with my dad in multi in the bathroom where you start in the air vent lol he use to get pissy with me when I wouldnt come down :p

vI Starlight Iv
08-18-2008, 07:00 PM
there was a game on megadrive called zombies i think was awesome kinda like smash tv

Randomnutta
08-18-2008, 07:05 PM
there was a game on megadrive called zombies i think was awesome kinda like smash tv
Ooooo I think I may know that game.. where your are a kid and have to jump on trampolines and stuff? Lol I was kinda young when I got my mega so bear with my stupidity

vI Starlight Iv
08-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Ooooo I think I may know that game.. where your are a kid and have to jump on trampolines and stuff? Lol I was kinda young when I got my mega so bear with my stupidity

that was it what a game

Randomnutta
08-18-2008, 07:14 PM
that was it what a game
Whahaha that game rocked!! There was another like it where your some kinda ghost and you hide in objects around a families house then pop out and scare them *evil laugh* Its like an older version of Ghost Master god I LOVE that game!

vI Starlight Iv
08-18-2008, 07:25 PM
there was a few games on megadrive worth paying for still

toejam and earl

shinaobi 3

mickey mania

ghouls n ghosts

phantasy star 3 and 4

the lion king

buck rogers

Oranzilla
08-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Lets all face it if we all could only have one game put on the arcade market place everyone who has a clue about gaming will choose GOLDEN EYE!! I spent more time playin that than any other game ever!!!

vI Starlight Iv
08-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Lets all face it if we all could only have one game put on the arcade market place everyone who has a clue about gaming will choose GOLDEN EYE!! I spent more time playin that than any other game ever!!!

you are correct....keep dreaming though my friend

Yogurt Top
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
zombies ate my neighbors!

ShaunMichael80
08-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Wow...i guess im not old enough to remember these :(

DCS 23
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
yeh a topic has been made like this b4..
but golden eye has been made for 360 arcade dl but it neva got released..

vI Starlight Iv
08-19-2008, 08:14 PM
zombies ate my neighbors!

thats it released in the uk as zombies

pwjuggalo
08-19-2008, 10:31 PM
well i think these are some good ideas but i have a few of my own i would love to see on the arcade

Killer Instinct I & II
Uncle Festers Quest
River City Ransom
The Original Metal Gear
Altered Beast
Simpsons (arcade)
X-men (arcade)
Avengers (arcade)
Time Killers (arcade)
Q-Bert
Dark Stalkers
Marvel vs Capcom
Burger Time
Elevator Action
Bump 'n' Jump

just to name a few i am sure if i thought about it their are many more but those were the first few that came to mind

[Waggly Bean]
08-19-2008, 10:47 PM
I agree Zombies would be awesome. It's on Virtual Console, but no achievements there, plus they could have online co-op on XBLA!
Monster Madness on the 360 was supposed to be something of a spiritual sequel to it. It was good despite it's flaws, but not a patch on Zombies.

Whahaha that game rocked!! There was another like it where your some kinda ghost and you hide in objects around a families house then pop out and scare them *evil laugh* Its like an older version of Ghost Master god I LOVE that game!

That was an awesome game too. The name you are thinking of is:
"Haunting- Starring Polterguy"

A very silly game, but also a very original game. I would love to see that make a comeback. :)

Dog Of Thunder
08-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Darkstalkers deserves to be re-released so it gets the recognition it deserves. I loved that game in the arcade!

Going off the wall here, but I'd love the two arcade Dungeons and Dragon beat-em ups to be ported to XBLA. Forget their exact names, but imagine the bastard child of D&D and Streets of Rage. Pure awesomeness.

billysidol
08-20-2008, 01:31 AM
well i think these are some good ideas but i have a few of my own i would love to see on the arcade

Killer Instinct I & II
Uncle Festers Quest
River City Ransom
The Original Metal Gear
Altered Beast
Simpsons (arcade)
X-men (arcade)
Avengers (arcade)
Time Killers (arcade)
Q-Bert
Dark Stalkers
Marvel vs Capcom
Burger Time
Elevator Action
Bump 'n' Jump

just to name a few i am sure if i thought about it their are many more but those were the first few that came to mind

Great games would love to see these especially Altered Beast.

Some other Mega Drive games that come to mind, NBA Jam, that would be awesome as well as MK 1 and 2.

MightyWingo
08-20-2008, 01:38 AM
Chrono Trigger and/or Final Fantasy VI

BudzMcGee
08-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Simpsons and X-men arcade games.
Goldeneye
Maximum Carnage
Perfect Dark
Conckers bad fur day (imagine the achievements)

dragonboyandy
08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
How about the original Monkey Island games? Or Sam And Max Hit The Road? I always loved Day Of The Tentacles. Would love a chance to play them again, but I guess they have a very limited lifespan and aren't as long as the games that come out today. Still classics, none the less!