PDA

View Full Version : xbox360 Elite freezes on Bioshock

TheColdWolf
08-18-2008, 03:50 AM
Hey, i am trying to go for the Brass Balls achievement in bioshock but every time i re-turn to the menu it freezes on me and i have to restart the 360 its a good disc from gamefly and another game like Tomb Raider when i go to play the DLC section of the game it freezes twice or more and i have to restart my xbox360 sometimes too times in a row. If anyone can help me with this that would be great:) This is either my 4th or 5th xbox in a row.

JC
08-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Well, it must be the discs if no other games are doing it, apart from the two you mentioned?

Daywalker-san
08-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Try playing it with no hard disk plugged in, i had a similar problem with PGR3 and fixed it by deleting my save, so if it works without delete the save ^_^

blackflame0729
08-18-2008, 12:29 PM
If there is any scratchs, demand a new disc. If a new one doesn't work, then it's proboly your system.

LumberjackNate
08-18-2008, 03:30 PM
If there is any scratchs, demand a new disc. If a new one doesn't work, then it's proboly your system.

All the discs from Gamefly have some scratches on them, no point in asking for another cuz its probably scratched too.

TheColdWolf
08-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks everyone it is scratched some and so is tomb raider but tomb raider has DLC that has allot of space.

JC
08-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks everyone it is scratched some and so is tomb raider but tomb raider has DLC that has allot of space.
It must be the discs then, if they are scratched a bit.

TheColdWolf
08-18-2008, 05:50 PM
It must be the discs then, if they are scratched a bit.

Yea, i think it is scratched because it does it when it goes to the part were it shows parts of the game:( I really want to complete this game but this is the second disc to get damaged

vI Starlight Iv
08-18-2008, 07:30 PM
swapgame discs often have scratches i guess it works the same as gamefly send it back and asks for another one

ITD Soldierboy
08-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Well, it must be the discs if no other games are doing it, apart from the two you mentioned?

Not always. My first xbox basically broke four CoD 4 discs, but did nothing with any other disc. Then my disc try stopped working.

Might be a problem with your disc tray, test to find out if they scratch those games.