PDA

View Full Version : Ever deleted your profile?

GoldenGarat
08-18-2008, 05:12 AM
Has anyone ever deleted their profile from their 360 and deleted all their gamesaves as well? I did and its damn annoying! :mad:

kiwi18
08-18-2008, 05:17 AM
I did it when I had 10k on my old profile, I now have 34k and if I did not delete it, I would have had 44k. Good luck on the new profile.

FireRazor
08-18-2008, 05:35 AM
I did it when I had 10k on my old profile, I now have 34k and if I did not delete it, I would have had 44k. Good luck on the new profile. you'd be at 44k? why didn't you go back and try re-earn those achievments.

kiwi18
08-18-2008, 05:38 AM
I stopped going for points after this years GSL. Takes up to much time, now I only play with friends for fun. If they points unlock, they unlock. I am no longer spending hours upon hours of my life for nothing.

Segnius
08-18-2008, 09:39 AM
You don't lose your Xbox Live gamertag if you delete your profile, just your gamesaves. So unless you didn't have Xbox Live gold or silver back then, there was no reason to restart with a new one.

What The Buck?
08-18-2008, 09:50 AM
I deleted my profile and saves by accident because i thought it was my buddies.

Boy, was i wrong.

Ypuh
08-18-2008, 11:20 AM
I deleted my profile and saves by accident because i thought it was my buddies.

Boy, was i wrong.
I had the same ;P. I deleted the offline account, so my saved games weren't connected to a profile anymore. It were only 2500 gamerpoints tough, and I got them back double-time ^^.

DCS 23
08-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Has anyone ever deleted their profile from their 360 and deleted all their gamesaves as well? I did and its damn annoying! :mad:
LMFAO OMG how the hell did u manage to do that..?

u must have done it on purpose cos i cant see how u can accidentally do something like that..

Sanction
08-18-2008, 11:37 AM
I stopped going for points after this years GSL. Takes up to much time, now I only play with friends for fun. If they points unlock, they unlock. I am no longer spending hours upon hours of my life for nothing.

Yet you have a 'chasing Seriously...' thing in your sig...?

JC
08-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Never have, and (hopefully) never will. :)

It would be so annoying...

vI Starlight Iv
08-18-2008, 08:14 PM
LMFAO OMG how the hell did u manage to do that..?

u must have done it on purpose cos i cant see how u can accidentally do something like that..

WTF why would he deliberatley delete has profile????????????

and be nice lol

Randomnutta
08-18-2008, 09:33 PM
LOL thats a valid point :drunk

sirnerd84
08-18-2008, 09:59 PM
I take my gamertag to work often so it is constantly moving from hard drive to memory card. One day, I guess I pulled the card out too soon after moving it to it. I was going through my drive deleting stuff on my hard drive and there was a profile that was called "corrupt data."

Guess what profile it was....

Deleted all my saves. Thank god I had finished Lost Odyssey a few days before, I would have stroked.

dm master
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
why not recover it? wouldnt work for gamesaves but still beter than no points

CyanideBreathMint
08-19-2008, 12:37 AM
why not recover it? wouldnt work for gamesaves but still beter than no points
Exactly what I was thinking.

kiwi18
08-19-2008, 02:14 AM

Yeah, that's what I play. If I wanted to get it quick, I would boost like I used to for it. When I get it, I get it. I just play for fun. Gamerscore takes up to much time. And when I deleted my old account, it was before I had Live.

GoldenGarat
08-19-2008, 04:34 AM
Yeah I deleted my profile and saves, I was having trouble with my Live account. I had gotten some achievements on Ninja Gaiden 2 like beating the game with a certain weapon and games I don't have anymore...man I was extremely mad and sad! :(

Marshallkev
08-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Never thought about it,, I could see how you could do it by accident trying to delete a friends though

DigitalFury
08-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't even know how to delete my profile, so I would be especially pissed if I did. There's a good chance I would give up on my Xbox if it did happen.

JohnMcClane1984
08-20-2008, 01:13 PM
You can just recover your tag from Live! I accidently deleted my tag once and simply recovered it again. so why didn't you guys just do that? did you forget your email address or password or something?

GoldenGarat
08-22-2008, 04:51 AM
You can just recover your tag from Live! I accidently deleted my tag once and simply recovered it again. so why didn't you guys just do that? did you forget your email address or password or something?

No I was having trouble with my payment for Live, and deleted my account and accidently deleted my gamesaves, pain in my butt!

knockton55
08-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah, did this lately. I had 25k on my old account, deleted it by complete accodentle pressing of the A button. Depressed for a few days, started again, hooked again :woop: