PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Rate this game

Tyger7
08-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Rate this game on a scale of 1 to 10

L3giOn
08-31-2006, 06:33 PM
I think I'm going to have to play this game a little longer before I can give it a proper rating.

Public Enemy
09-01-2006, 03:52 AM
1 :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Sarge McLarge
09-01-2006, 03:55 AM
1 :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Care to elaborate on why you gave it a 1 :confused:.

L3giOn
09-01-2006, 04:00 AM
Care to elaborate on why you gave it a 1 :confused:.

Yeah if you're going to give a game a 1, you better at least have a damn good reason.

I gave it a six. It's fun to finally play a turn-based rpg for the xbox, but it's an average rpg nonetheless. The storyline is your classic and overplayed 'from zero to hero'.

The reason I gave it a six is because the golums are a pretty cool feature, and there are a wide variety of them to choose from.

Public Enemy
09-01-2006, 04:25 AM
I just didnt wanna play further after an hour. Found it boring, annoyed me even. Ingame grafix sucks balls. Cutscenes r great tough. Dont like the fight system, its like metal gear acid, lame.

Gprime
09-01-2006, 05:18 AM
8/10. Im enjoying the hell outa it (10hrs 20sumtin %)

L3giOn
09-10-2006, 02:13 AM
I have played all the way through the game now, and I change my vote from a 6 to a nine. This game was absolutely incredible! :woop:

absolutehell
09-10-2006, 02:51 AM
I'm giving the game a 7. This game really surprised me. I don't really care for many RPG games like this but I had a lot of fun throughout. Graphics aren't bad, gameplay is nice and easy, and some cool extra stuff in the game.

Flea
09-10-2006, 09:17 AM
I just didnt wanna play further after an hour. Found it boring, annoyed me even. Ingame grafix sucks balls. Cutscenes r great tough. Dont like the fight system, its like metal gear acid, lame.

I gave it an 8,
:woop:
If you found it boring after an hour then i wouldnt get anymore rpgs,

Most rpgs are boring at 1st for the 1st few hours,
as the storys only just starting and youve got a tutorial.
Once you get to the 1st golem battle things start picking up.

The graphics arent fantastic but they arent as bad as most other rpgs.

The fight systems pretty good in my opinion as i like how theres a bit more stratergy to your attacks.

If you still have it give it another try from your last save,
Once the story starts and makoto dies it gets more enjoyable.
:woop:

onan
09-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I gave it an 8. It's very good, and addicting, but I cant give it any higher because it really doesn't bring anything new to the table. The game is essentially the bastard child of Pokemon and Megaman Battle Network, set in a FFVIII world. Given I enjoyed all of those games, I really do love this game, but so far it's very vanilla and there is obvious room for improvement (which might happen in the PS3 version, unfortunately.)

Thats 1 point off for lack of originality

1 point off for "room for improvement".

8. Possibly upgradeable to an 8.5-9.0, depending on how the game progresses from here (I'm only 7 achievements deep).