View Full Version : A Few Tips
08-31-2006, 02:02 PM
First of all, go into the options and make the screen as big as possible. This helped me immensely.
Also, I always go down, switching angles when necessary. This works pretty good.
Go out of your way to kill special ships and to collect parachutters. You advance level depending on your score, and these give you more points.
08-31-2006, 04:21 PM
1. For the destroy 10 bombs achievement on the first level you will generally not do this before destroying the blimp, so you will have to hang around whilst the blimp is in the area to achieve this.
I found that once you have shot the blimp enough to make it catch fire, the volume of bombs dropped increases.
So collecting all 10 is easy.
2. Shoot down 10 bombers on 1940, these are the larger planes that fly across the centre of the screen, this MUST be done before triggering the boss ship.
The bombers dont take much to shoot down and fire at you only every so often. This is the easiest of all the accumulation achievements. Just take your time, dodge the smaller planes and shoot down 10 bombers. Remember must be done before triggering the boss plane.
3. For the 20 homing missles shot down achievement on 1970, shoot only the helicopters that fire normal shot meaning that the number of homing missiles that are available for you to shoot down stays high.
4. Shoot down 3 formations of planes. This is easiest on 1910, ignore the single planes and only aim for the formation planes that appear every so often, this will guarrentee that you gain this achievement before triggering the second level.
5. Rescue mission achievement, This is over your entire game but its easiest to collect the parachutes during the first mission so grab as many as you can during 1910, this is a relatively easy achievement just shoot down as few planes as you can to prolong the level time and grab every parachute you come across.
09-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the really helpful tips. They help me a lot in Time Pilot.
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.