PDA

View Full Version : Leipzig GC '08

JustCommunication
08-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Don't forget guys: Me, Webb, Minty and RoutineX are attending the Leipzig Games Convention this year.

Keep an eye on the front page for the latest news, previews and interviews straight from the Leipzig Messe itself.

Part One of our adventures are already up - stay tuned for much, much more.

Enjoy :)

P.S. Since this means most of the Admin staff is here, normal functions may be a bit slow/missing. Please bear with us :P

Blind x360a
08-18-2008, 07:40 PM
We still have Krazie, sadly... :p

Sorry about your guys luggage. :( Must suck.

Sanction
08-18-2008, 07:42 PM
So YOU'RE the other guy. Gotcha. lol.

Have fun. :p

Pheonix_Assassin
08-18-2008, 08:22 PM
oh right so were you at E3 then??

Artamus
08-18-2008, 08:24 PM
JustCommunication, the news better be good :D

JJBDude
08-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Enjoyed reading about your current adventure, must suck to have your luggage misplaced like that. I look forward to reading to lots of news. :D

JC
08-18-2008, 10:42 PM
So you are the unfortunate Joe...I hope your luck gets better as the trip progresses. :)

In other news, now that there is only 1 admin, it's party time! :D ;)

dm master
08-18-2008, 11:36 PM
So you are the unfortunate Joe...I hope your luck gets better as the trip progresses. :)

In other news, now that there is only 1 admin, it's party time! :D ;)

you said it JC *puts on paper crown* lol

hoep you have a good time there and theres alot of good gaming news for us

JustCommunication
08-19-2008, 02:29 AM
The only good news that can come out of this trip will be that my bag has been found.

Screw the gaming convention :P Heh.

Cheers for the support guys, hopefully things will go ok from now on Webb and Minty will probably be bringing you most of the hands on stuff, with me doing news, and Routine doing what he always does :P

@Phoenix: Nah, we wern't at E3 :)

M85A21
08-19-2008, 02:32 AM
When those guys are away I'm not going to be on this site.
I like annoying them, if they aren't present, I have nothing but Krazie, and it's impossible to annoy him, we are equal.
Good luck guys, hope you have fun.

Minty
08-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Glad to see you enjoying the story.....it's also nice to enjoy having luggage :p

The keen amongst you will know that Webby and I have built up x360a's reputation as a good drinking website, and last night was no exception. We ended up drinking with a very prominent member of the Xbox Live Arcade team until about 4am this morning. We will risk life and limb to carry on this tradition :p.

Bax x360a
08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Glad to see you enjoying the story.....it's also nice to enjoy having luggage :p

The keen amongst you will know that Webby and I have built up x360a's reputation as a good drinking website, and last night was no exception. We ended up drinking with a very prominent member of the Xbox Live Arcade team until about 4am this morning. We will risk life and limb to carry on this tradition :p. Haha, why doesn't that surprise me! Try not to ruin x360a's reputation too much :p

Santa
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Bring me back a present Joe xD

brennan4ever
08-19-2008, 05:05 PM
All the admins in one place at one time....Excellent. I'll inform the other sites admins where-abouts to fire the nuke.

Lol, anyway, your doing a great duty for this site, hope it all goes well. And just occasionally look to the sky, you never know....

JustCommunication
08-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Day Two of the Team X360A's foray into Leipzig should be up soon, so stay tuned!

Also, mine and Routine's bags have both been found, and should be with us tomorrow.

Huzzah.

Atarii
08-20-2008, 12:22 AM
woot for getting your luggage back! looking forward to some news :D

dark lord me
08-20-2008, 12:47 AM
All the admins in one place at one time....Excellent. I'll inform the other sites admins where-abouts to fire the nuke.

Lol, anyway, your doing a great duty for this site, hope it all goes well. And just occasionally look to the sky, you never know.... Lets just hope some "other" achievements sites don't hear that or they might just do that and for now i guess the sites this .....
:uzi::mods
:spam1:spam1:spam1:spam1:spam1:omg:omg:omg:spam1:s pam1

Please ...come back soon.....cant wait to hear what you guys think about the Far Cry 2 map editor that looks wicked

JustCommunication
08-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Day 3, and Day 1 of the actual convention for us, should be up sometimes soon guys, so stay tuned.

On a side note, you have no idea how refreshing it can feel to simply put on a different pair of clothes. Unfortunately, Routine can't share my pleasure, as his bag is still in Berlin for some reason.