PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice the last achievement you get is hardest?

em0rox
08-19-2008, 07:49 AM
I've read pretty much every post here and it seems like when you leave an achievement that "could" be all due to luck for last it's really hard to get it....

Example: I've read lots of people who got the 25 ex wins no problem but then had trouble with like, the ring out one, or another that could require luck....

It's like every person seems to have a really hard time with something other people got in the very first try yet those people are having trouble with something the other guy got on the very first try...

I think the game is "set up" to make your last achievement hard IF your last achievement is one that can be determined by luck... There is just too many times where people try over and over and over for an achievement that other people got first try without any problem at all yet they are struggling for something others got very first try without any effort at all...

Anyone else notice this?

wcgalo
08-19-2008, 08:06 AM
i haven't noticed anything =/
i got all of the achievements in this game no problem.
Most of them i just got by playing the game casually.

em0rox
08-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Well I got every single one in like an hour and something, all on the first try BUT the 25 ex wins one, yet other people got that no problem at all and had serious problems with ones I got first try without any real effort...

I still can't get that 25 ex wins one. All the others I got the very first time I played the game...