PDA

View Full Version : question about online achievements

bob1234
08-19-2008, 04:33 PM
so do u have to download the new map pack to start recieving the achievements because i hosted a rank match and my friend found it and i killed him five times in a row and i did the one where u cant use a health pack and no achievements so ne suggestions or am i doing something wrong ne help would be great
thanks

Achiever TM
08-20-2008, 12:07 PM
so do u have to download the new map pack to start recieving the achievements because i hosted a rank match and my friend found it and i killed him five times in a row and i did the one where u cant use a health pack and no achievements so ne suggestions or am i doing something wrong ne help would be great
thanks
r u sure was ranked match??to get some of the new achieves create a ranked match, then your friend enter in game, after the start he must quit and u will get 2 or 3 achieves..the oldest achieves should unlock after the requirements done, like 5 kills in a row..

wgpfly
08-20-2008, 03:53 PM
The best way to make sure you dont use a health pack or anything would be also dont use Tequila Bombs. Pick Kalhoon Teahouse set it for 3-5 Mins 10 Kills just to make sure you can get the achievements.

bob1234
08-20-2008, 04:12 PM
yeah im positive it was a ranked match i hosted one on that tea house level or watevr it is and he found it cuz im assuming there is not alot of people playing this game nemore and one of the matches i did i didnt use ne tequila bombs no health pack and i killed him five times in a row and the only achievement i got was the one for winning ur first ranked match i think so not sure wats goin on but wats this about my friend quitting he has to quit b4 the match ends or wat

Achiever TM
08-20-2008, 07:08 PM
if he quits after the match start u win the game without healh pack, tekilla bombs, etc..happened to me..i hosted a ranked match and the other player quits then i won some achieves..was not boost, the other player was foud randomly lol

bob1234
08-20-2008, 07:15 PM
oh haha but wat about the new map pack that has nothing to do with the achievements rite...and also wen he quits does that count twords the host 10 matches on the maps

Achiever TM
08-21-2008, 07:06 AM
and also wen he quits does that count twords the host 10 matches on the maps

yes count to the achieves, even if you quit counts..u just need to host 10 ranked matches, not complete lol

bob1234
08-22-2008, 05:09 AM
and all of the achievements like the puching one wen u run out of ammo that can be done in player matches rite

Achiever TM
08-22-2008, 07:50 AM
and all of the achievements like the puching one wen u run out of ammo that can be done in player matches rite
don't know..i did it legit in ranked matches..but it's easy..when u are out of ammo, hide yourself and then punch your enemy in the back..lol