PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Items

godsick
08-19-2008, 09:14 PM
If you get the same items on different characters, then merge them, would you have multiple items for your fable 2 character?

Russia Black
08-19-2008, 09:31 PM
I thought you could only merge the pub games characters to a Fable2 character not with each other?

Fruhmann360
08-19-2008, 10:43 PM
from what i've read it's my understanding that once you merge the PUB profile with the FABLE HERO profile, it's a lock. no more merging.

xepherys
08-19-2008, 11:06 PM
I think the question is whether you can merge more than one pub character with your Fable Hero. The answer, AFAIK, is no.

Hot Juicy Pie
08-19-2008, 11:15 PM
the only real good items to get multiples of would be the elixirs. Honestly do you think they'd make the best items availible in an easy arcade game?

RazgriZ FX
08-20-2008, 12:37 AM
I think you guys should read what godsick wrote again.

Basically he's asking whether you can use the pub characters available, get items with them, then merge them together so you when you finally merge that pub character to your Fable II hero.

To answer that; I doubt it. If you play the tournaments over & over again it would surely come out with the same outcome as getting multiple items.

The offer Lionhead are doing is to get starter items that may assist you for so long in the game than what you would usually find first.

@ - Russia Black, yup, you can merge pub characters with each other.

@ - Tastey Cake, err... get your head out your arse. godsick was only asking a simple question, he made no comment saying they would be the best items in the game what so ever, so where the heck you coming from.

Seriously & "honestly", some people :rolleyes:

Hot Juicy Pie
08-20-2008, 01:05 AM
I was merely implimenting that if you could dupe them... why would you?

RazgriZ FX
08-20-2008, 01:10 AM
the only real good items to get multiples of would be the elixirs. Honestly do you think they'd make the best items availible in an easy arcade game?

I was merely implimenting that if you could dupe them... why would you?

Where?

Also why?

It wasn't the author's question.

Hot Juicy Pie
08-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Where?

Also why?

It wasn't the author's question.

I wasn't replying to just the author, hence why I didn't quote him or anyone. And it was implied in the sense that, the items being pretty much worhless, wouldn't be worth the time to get multiples of other than the elixirs.

Geez, who's the one with their head up their ass now. Stop being so damn condescending.

godsick
08-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Ach well was hoping that there would be some use to merging characters. The multiple characters only use seems to be to hide debt problems under the carpet.

RazgriZ FX
08-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I wasn't replying to just the author, hence why I didn't quote him or anyone. And it was implied in the sense that, the items being pretty much worhless, wouldn't be worth the time to get multiples of other than the elixirs.

Geez, who's the one with their head up their ass now. Stop being so damn condescending.

Yeah I get it, you didn't need to quote anyone to get the message across that you were addressing everyone... yet it still falls down to my point of "where the heck are you coming from".

No one mentioned anything about the worth of the items. Basically you were wondering off topic.

Besides the game being an RPG, how would you know for sure that they are going to put elixirs in? Have you played the game? Or just assuming they'd be in & mentioning something completely off topic for arguement sake?

Because quite frankly your arguement is irrelevant.

Maybe you should read what godsick was asking, you know about the "items you get from the pubgame" & not "items you get in the real game".

Btw the best items in games always come towards the end of the game. Taking advantage of a possibile way to gain easy multipliers from the pubgame items early on in the game was all godsick was asking if we could exploit them.

I don't need to do anything of the sort, espeically anything you say. It's obvious that you don't have your facts straight.

Fruhmann360
08-20-2008, 01:06 PM
wow, raz...you're all over the place. honestly i just hope you're trolling, but if not don't post ITT for two days, then come back and read it.

this thread is an issue of the items worth in the sense that duping them or getting them from multiple profiles would be worth while and/or beneficial for a certain reason, be it for actual use in Fable 2 or just to sell for gold.

the value of the items isn't an issue only if godsick wants to run around with 6 half coats, 6 manuals for teaching his dog to backflip and 6 of everything else in his inventory for the whole game. in which case he or she should have addressed such a desire.

Hot Juicy Pie
08-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Umm the elixirs are from the pub games, have you even played the games???

And I say they would be the only thing worth getting multiples of because they permanently increase your values in strength, will, and skill. Where as everything else will more or less become "vendor trash" at some point. And off that point the initial values of the items noted in the pub games is slim to none, making it much easier to turn a profit by just playing the games instead of dupin items.

Furthermore, it takes two to argue buddy, so don't act like you're a fucking saint. Because frankly the thread was going along fine until you had to knit-pick everyones responses.

Fruhmann360
08-20-2008, 05:32 PM
everything else will more or less become "vendor trash" at some point.

yeah. the sword and half coat everyone will probably sell because something better or cooler looking comes along. but the pistol...i don't know. i really can't see getting rid of that. even if compared to other handguns in the game it's weak, i'd still want to tuck it up my sleeve or put it in my boot, like a derringer.

RazgriZ FX
08-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Umm the elixirs are from the pub games, have you even played the games???

And I say they would be the only thing worth getting multiples of because they permanently increase your values in strength, will, and skill. Where as everything else will more or less become "vendor trash" at some point. And off that point the initial values of the items noted in the pub games is slim to none, making it much easier to turn a profit by just playing the games instead of dupin items.

Furthermore, it takes two to argue buddy, so don't act like you're a fucking saint. Because frankly the thread was going along fine until you had to knit-pick everyones responses.

Oh right cause last time I checked they weren't elixirs, instead they were potions of will, strength & skill?

Yeah they would be worth duping, but godsick was purely asking if using multiple profiles, getting items & merging them all together would perhaps duplicate all those items for your Fable II hero.

Instead of answering godsick, you went off on a random tangent about how elixirs were the only thing worth duplicating & asking him if he thought the dev's would intentionally give the best items away in an easy XBLA game.

I gave my thoughts to godsick whilst also wondering where you were coming from!

Oh dear, don't make me laugh. I ain't acting like anything. Congratulations on pin pointing that "we" are arguing.

**do you think they'd make the best items availible in an easy arcade game?

the elixirs are from the pub games... they would be the only thing worth getting multiples of because they permanently increase your values in strength, will, and skill.

<3 the contradiction. You've played RPG's before right? So you know how elixirs are the most valuable recovery item for the players character. Though again, the items in pubgames look to benefit the character's stats permanetely.

Yeah the thread is going fine, only we are debating or rather me questioning your post. Besides you don't have to reply.

Get it right though, I'm only quoting you, not anyone else.

Though I will now:

honestly i just hope you're trolling, but if not don't post ITT for two days, then come back and read it

Go look up what a trolling on a forum is, then get back to me yeah.

I come on the x360a forums at least once a day, or whenever the hell I feel like it, kthx.

Fruhmann360
08-20-2008, 10:55 PM
wow. this kid is a train wreck.

Fruhmann360
08-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Ach well was hoping that there would be some use to merging characters. The multiple characters only use seems to be to hide debt problems under the carpet.

godsick, please stay on topic.

this thread is about merging pub profiles to get multiple items, not merging pub profiles to hide debt, kthx.

RazgriZ FX
08-20-2008, 11:17 PM
It's astonishing how you are so easily "wow'd".

Nice double post btw :cool:

Fruhmann360
08-20-2008, 11:22 PM
.nice double post btw :cool:.

Hot Juicy Pie
08-20-2008, 11:24 PM
It's astonishing how you are so easily "wow'd".

Nice double post btw :cool:

Your D-bag shenanigans only amuse yourself my friend.

You've played RPG's before right? So you know how elixirs are the most valuable recovery item for the players character. Though again, the items in pubgames look to benefit the character's stats permanetely.

And yes, I have played RPGs before, mainly WoW. And in WoW it was elixirs that buffed your character, not potions, therefore I refer to them as such.

Also, since you're being so anal retentive about staying on topic perhaps you should review your previous posts and enlighten me as to how they are relevant to the OT

/2 WTS [A Life] PST

Happy_P1LL
08-20-2008, 11:37 PM
you guys are like an old married couple, you answered his question like 2 posts in. Is it necessary to continue to trash one another? Can't we all just get along? SPREAD THE LOVE!