PDA

View Full Version : Cultural Victories on King + Diety!?!?!?!

J.Waddo
08-20-2008, 12:16 AM
God this is really annoying me!! I just cant seem to get a cultural victory on King or Diety, I need a good strategy. I almost got it on King, but the game ended as I was about to finish building the UN. But on Diety, I cant seem to do anything on that. Does anybody have a good strategy other than the one in the achievement guide?

the worst gamertag EVER
08-21-2008, 04:44 AM
I got a cultural victory on the 4th difficulty (thought there was an achievement for that and I felt like an idiot after finishing) but it took me over 5 hours because I only had 8 cities :S

follow the guide for most of it, when you've reached the point where most of your cities have high enough production that you can build troops in one turn (auto defend/make armies them when you build them so your cities dont get conquered) get all your workers on food so you get population increases quicker (more culture for your city)

theres probably a better method but thats what I did, but I used Spain because I'm still working on the achievements

J.Waddo
08-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Aha, managed to get them both, kept restarting the game until I was isolated on an island surround by water with enough land to build more cities, only had to go to war with one other civ so wasn't too challenging:woop: