PDA

View Full Version : Highest Gamerscore in the World?

_DaNnY_
08-20-2008, 01:53 AM
The highest score I've seen is the dude at the #1 spot on mygamercard.net called JAPAN TOP, he's got 300,034 GS!!!

Yup, over a 300k gamerscore.. damn crazy stuff!

Is there higher? Or is he officially the highest in the world?

http://profile.mygamercard.net/JAPAN%20TOP

Drake O'Phile
08-20-2008, 01:57 AM
Am I missing something? He is only showing up as 200K for me. :confused:

Either way that is still insane considering a lot of users here are in the lower 5-digits. :P

naptownsteeler
08-20-2008, 01:59 AM
You can too. It only takes gamesaving.:mad:

Figgsy91
08-20-2008, 02:00 AM
Am I missing something? He is only showing up as 200K for me. :confused:

Either way that is still insane considering a lot of users here are in the lower 5-digits. :P

It says its missing about 90,000 gamerscore. Some wierd thing MGC.net does where it cant get hold of older achievements
try this link instead http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=JAPAN+TOP

ITD Soldierboy
08-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Doesn't mean he gamesaved, maybe he has a lot of time on his hands. Its possible, he probably been playing and getting achievements since launch day. Oh, and for Drake, if you look at the MGC note, it says that they're missing like 94,000 or something in points.

Missis Beki
08-20-2008, 02:03 AM
I though japan top game saved a hell of a lot and got his score reset?

naptownsteeler
08-20-2008, 02:05 AM
Doesn't mean he gamesaved, maybe he has a lot of time on his hands. Its possible, he probably been playing and getting achievements since launch day. Oh, and for Drake, if you look at the MGC note, it says that they're missing like 94,000 or something in points.

Right, and I have some ocean front property I need to sell in a hurry. Interested?

ITD Soldierboy
08-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Is that supposed to be a rude comment to me or an actual comment? I like old school, and I don't make fun of people enough to learn newer rude jokes.

JJBDude
08-20-2008, 02:10 AM

I'll bet my house he gamesaved lol.

ITD Soldierboy
08-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Well so do I, but I also think he could of gotten it legit. I'm 50-50 on the matter. Maybe he did both.

Drake O'Phile
08-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Ah I didn't even see the note about missing points on MGC.

I bet he gamesaved for Alaskan Storm. Nobody wants to play that game. Not even the developers. :p

naptownsteeler
08-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Well so do I, but I also think he could of gotten it legit. I'm 50-50 on the matter. Maybe he did both.

He gamesaved. Period.

Is that supposed to be a rude comment to me or an actual comment? I like old school, and I don't make fun of people enough to learn newer rude jokes.

No it wasn't a rude comment as much as it was a joke, but you may feel free to take it anyway you like. Just another fun fact for you "old school" people do not take things so personal. I know I'm 30.;)

Gariom
08-20-2008, 02:20 AM
Something is a little bit suspicious there. I can see that being legit. But having 3 copies of Saints Row? That seems a little weird to me.

Drake O'Phile
08-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Something is a little bit suspicious there. I can see that being legit. But having 3 copies of Saints Row? That seems a little weird to me.

They're probably different regions of the same game. If there's any differences in them at all they are considered to be a separate game I believe. Castlevania SOTN has two releases, one in the USA and one in Japan and both of them count as separate games - the Japanese version contains 2 extra familiars and the CG castle sequences.

Birky
08-20-2008, 02:24 AM
If for some reason any of you think he is legit look at the order of his achievements in The Simpsons Game. Case closed, he cheats. Lock.

naptownsteeler
08-20-2008, 02:25 AM
If for some reason any of you think he is legit look at the order of his achievements in The Simpsons Game. Case closed, he cheats. Lock.

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about.:Bounce:

LumberjackNate
08-20-2008, 02:29 AM
It is blatantly obvious that he either gamesaves or has 5 people playing one gamertag.

Figgsy91
08-20-2008, 02:29 AM

Ha. We've found him out!

Like you can complete the last level first? Moron.

And apparently he hasn't played SKATE online. But he has the online achieves...??

Gariom
08-20-2008, 02:33 AM

You sir, are amazing. You deserve a gold star!

Bishop24
08-20-2008, 02:36 AM
How in the world has this turned in to a debate? It's obvious he's a gamesaver. No need to start a discussion or debate over it, he's a gamesaver and is not the legit #1 person in the world.

Oh and that weird thing MGC.net does is weird, it only keeps track of achievements you got on your current gamertag. I've changed my gamertag 3 times but it only knows what achievements I got on my current gamertag, which is really annoying. So now I would have to put all the games I played back into my 360 just to get it looking right again.

JC
08-20-2008, 08:22 AM
I've changed my gamertag 3 times but it only knows what achievements I got on my current gamertag, which is really annoying. So now I would have to put all the games I played back into my 360 just to get it looking right again.

It did that for me too, really annoying, I now have 35K missing GS on MGC.

Stallion83 has the the highest legit GS in the world, the people above do or did gamesave.

A Satyr
08-20-2008, 08:23 AM
It does that when you change you gamertag

CAMOUFLAGEiPOD
08-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Completing the last level first. Totally classic.
Gamesavers are merely compensating for what they don't have. A life.

DanteElDiablo
08-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Wow I havent seen the leaderboards in a while, never thought that one guy would get taken over.

Eternal
08-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Gamesaver :)

His first few achievements on the Bourne Conspiracy is the mission-related ones. All the other ones are obtained before and within missions. So the mission ones should have been one of the last ones he got. Instead, the first couple achievements are the mission ones.

edd__
08-20-2008, 11:51 AM
It too far too long of a debate before people actually looked for evidence. I'm disappointed in your forum nerds. There's plenty games in there that (s)he's blatantly gamesaved. Like on skate: getting the achievement for playing 50 games online before he got the achievement for getting one?! And so many achievements on games that have never been played online, suspicious much?

Didn't he say though that he's only gamesaved on easy games, because they're too easy? I swear i've read that before somewhere. Can't believe he's not been banned.

Eternal
08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
He should get his gamerscore reset, live everyone else who cheated did.

Xx G3D xX
08-20-2008, 01:02 PM
wow that guy must hav no social life whatsoever i mean who would want 2 waste their life trying 2 get a high gamerscore

_DaNnY_
08-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Unfortuantely I'm not able to see the example of him cheating on the simpsons because though I completed it offline I completed it legit (1000/1000) and when I go to see his simpsons achievements it compares them to mine and shows them both in exactly the same order =/

So could anyone take a screenshot so I could see this? :)

xKNIGHT617x
08-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Ha. We've found him out!

Like you can complete the last level first? Moron.

And apparently he hasn't played SKATE online. But he has the online achieves...??
Its actually a glitch you can do. http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=MajinFro
even he did it and many others have.

Birky
08-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Unfortuantely I'm not able to see the example of him cheating on the simpsons because though I completed it offline I completed it legit (1000/1000) and when I go to see his simpsons achievements it compares them to mine and shows them both in exactly the same order =/

So could anyone take a screenshot so I could see this? :)

When comparing games with someone it always shows the order of achievements they got, thus the point of comparing... Have you never compared games with someone before?

Exx M4rine
08-20-2008, 07:21 PM
u culd tell some of the lower ones cheated also, on mgc it syas that i think stallion89 it was had 1000/1000 gs in a game nd had like 24/50 achievements done lol, how the hell does that work out!?! something fishy about these guys, and it sucks becuz it ruins it for the ppl who are really working their asses off tryin to be the best, like me!

edd__
08-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Stallion83 is totally legit afaik. The highest proper gamerscore. It's all the other morons who are gamesaving

MajinFro
08-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Its actually a glitch you can do. http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=MajinFro
even he did it and many others have.

I am just going to clarify that my glitched Skate was not intentional. Mine glitched damn near the end of the game but if you search youtube for SKATE Achievement GLITCH, you can find a video of someone doing it at the beginning. So if I was going to do it intentionally I sure as hell wouldn't have played that whole game. and I am not saying that you said I did Knight but I just wanted to clarify because I have been called a cheater a couple of times for it.

kentarulez
08-20-2008, 07:47 PM
JAPANTOP definitely gamesaved, it has been confirmed by loads of people.

Bulletman
08-20-2008, 07:58 PM

Exactly like Birky said earlier, and just for the record all the experienced Scorewhores know this anyway why the hell its being debated is anyones guess, but yeah hes dirty gamesaving scum.

:locked Wheres the pimp man when you need him...

GrUnTxSKaTeR
08-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Yup he did.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8061/64464wq9.png (http://imageshack.us)
edit: 700th post :D

vI Starlight Iv
08-20-2008, 08:55 PM
defo gaming saving without a shadow of a doubt

Tenacious
08-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Yup he did.

big picture l0l

edit: 700th post :D

How do you look at the time achieved in achievements?

u culd tell some of the lower ones cheated also, on mgc it syas that i think stallion89 it was had 1000/1000 gs in a game nd had like 24/50 achievements done lol, how the hell does that work out!?! something fishy about these guys, and it sucks becuz it ruins it for the ppl who are really working their asses off tryin to be the best, like me!

Stallion is legit, the game you are looking at is most likely Kameo, where almost half of the achievements give you zero gamerscore.

Otisbum
08-20-2008, 09:43 PM
How do you look at the time achieved in achievements? Firefox add-on.

http://xenocidic.com/2008/04/11/how-to-view-achievement-unlocked-times.aspx

Jiga.Puzzle.5
08-20-2008, 09:50 PM
this guy must have a small package.

blaize2309
08-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Only comes up with 200k for me:confused: But woo thats alot of gamescoree

DanTheManGum
08-20-2008, 11:22 PM
this guy must have a small package.

Best sig I've ever seen. I also am really surprised that no one actually came up with an argument for so long about how he was a gamesaver :). Ahhh well. Lets get it over with. :locked:locked:locked

Jdm
08-20-2008, 11:52 PM
I see this thread going no where FAST.

Stallion is number one in my books.;)