PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Man made EASIER!!!

I Crush All
08-20-2008, 04:16 AM
I had friend tell me this and it worked really well and got the achievement and I only ran through the game one time.

First off on the guide it tells you what level you need to be to attrack a certain layd. It also tells you when that lady will appear.

Here is the trick. Since you know when the lady is to appear, only have the amount of ICON status it takes to attract her and do not buy anything else until she appears. Trust me she will appear this way. I know of 3 friends that tried this and it worked every time. Once you get the girl with say the 20k ICON status then raise your ICON status to up to the point where you are just over what you need for the next girl.

His theory was that if you have too high of an ICON status the girl just will not appear. Kind of like the computer checks the status and if it is within a certain range she shows up ro she does not.

Trust me this method is the best method and this is the only site the method is now posted. I give credit to my buddie, but it works and has been throughly tested out.

One other thing. He discovered if you do not spend your initial 1k when you are told to go buy clothes, that if you add it to the Luda release that you will get a substaintial boost in overall sales and that you will get a lot more money very very quickly.

Here are other quick tips is that a lot of people have problems when they are made to fight with Redman. He is by far the worst player controlled character in the game if you have to fight with him. To avoiid him make sure you sign E-40 first, the Ghost Face, then The Game. Sign them in that order and it is the easiest way to beat hard mode.

For getting the "multi-platinum" achievement. Make sure you spend the most money you can on air play when you have it. Devote a small portion to the other 3 catagories, but if you do not have enough to max out all the amounts, which is $3 million, just make sure you put the most by a wide margin on airplay. That goes for the Luda release as well. I put 215k on airplay and then the rest amongst the 3 catagories in a tiered approach giving Marketing the second most, then Appearances then Cost of Goods. I got a gold record withthe Luda release and made over $1million, which sped up the multiplatinum achievement.

Final tip is start hard using the "Ghetto Blaster" fighting style. Once you have the upgrade for the Street Kwon Do, then switch to that. Use the reverse round house and the front kick with the Street Kwon Do and use them in a mixed up manner so you never do the same thing twice. Doing it this way I rarely had to fight the same guy more than twice. And make sure you use the hazards on the board everytime you possibly can.

My buddy gave me these tips and I only had to play the game one time and got all the achievements on one run through. Hope this helps.

tadpeters
08-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Can you get all the ladies on easy mode or does it have to be on hard?

I Crush All
08-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Can you get all the ladies on easy mode or does it have to be on hard?

I did it all on hard, but you can do it on any difficulty level. I imagine doing it on easy you could just concentrate on those achievements and blitz right through it.

tadpeters
08-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Yeah I hope so because I promised myself I would never play this game on hard ever again.

M85A21
08-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah the game is actually quite hard.
I must re-rent, so sincerre thanks for that guide buddy =]

I Crush All
08-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah the game is actually quite hard.
I must re-rent, so sincerre thanks for that guide buddy =]

You're welcome. I know it seems hard, but it really is not once you learn two moves with the analog stick. Well actually 3. But you only need two at the beginning. First learn the down down directional attack which is a hard straight kick for the Ghetto Blasting style then any semi circle move which is a roundhouse kick.

Once you beat a few guys on hard, you will unlock Street Kwon Do in the game and can switch fighting styles. I did not switch fighting styles until I had to run when they thought I killed my boss. I switched to Street Kwon Do and did those same two moves and when I stunned them I pressed up to grab and then threw them in to a hazard.

I am not the best at this game by any stretch. However, I believe if you master those 3 moves you will beat this game will minimum frustration.

I Crush All
08-27-2008, 12:54 AM
BTW I had a friend NOT follow this method and like many other people he raised his ICON status really high and half the ladies never showed up when there were supposed to. Whereas, I now can confirm 11 people on my friends list tried this method and it worked for them every time. In fact my friend that had to redo it tried it this way and it worked for him perfectly.

tadpeters
09-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Do you by any chance know what difficulty he was playing on? I'm still reluctant to pop this in on hard... Errgghhh... :/

Bajan Elite
09-09-2008, 01:36 PM
i can't get this achievement i have no trouble getting other girls but i never get the 1 that shows up after meeting Troy Dollar, I never have enough points by that time I need to know what to do to have neough by then cause i can't get it.

tadpeters
09-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Were you playing on hard or easy? I've heard that not all of the girls show up if you are playing on easy but all of them will show up on hard. I need to know this myself?

tadpeters
12-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Still no response? Arrghh.. I'm just going to pop this in in the next few days and try this method on easy and see what happens. I hope it works on easy.

tadpeters
12-17-2008, 09:40 PM
I just tried this today and I can confirm that you can unlock this achievement on EASY. Just try to break the ICON status barely and the woman will show up. I managed to get the first two, Summer and Melyssa. I skipped the one that the achievement guide tells you to because she is too jealous.

Thanks for your help & posting this.

I Crush All
12-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Sorry I did not see your other messages. I did it on hard, but it is good to see you confirmed it works on easy.

KingRep
02-26-2009, 12:20 PM
thanks you guys for confirming this