PDA

View Full Version : question about hitting the ball

shadow sniper
08-20-2008, 02:49 PM
I have to ask, how do you hit the ball harder and lighter. When i go to help it says i can use english by hitting something and b. Well i can't make out what the thing next to +b is so I use every combo on the controller, and nothing works.So if someone can help me with this it would be a big help. I feel like the AVGN trying to get an old ATARI 5200 game to work...

REDBEES
08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I have to ask, how do you hit the ball harder and lighter. When i go to help it says i can use english by hitting something and b. Well i can't make out what the thing next to +b is so I use every combo on the controller, and nothing works.So if someone can help me with this it would be a big help. I feel like the AVGN trying to get an old ATARI 5200 game to work...

before you hit it, you can hold the 'Y' button and change your power using the left stick either left(less power) or right(more power)

you can see how much power your shot will have down in the bottom right I believe near the english and cue angle etc., it is a range of 1-100.

shadow sniper
08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
before you hit it, you can hold the 'Y' button and change your power using the left stick either left(less power) or right(more power)

you can see how much power your shot will have down in the bottom right I believe near the english and cue angle etc., it is a range of 1-100.

thanks man. I feel like such an idiot for asking.