PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone really care if some characters are gay?

BlazeDragon132
09-01-2006, 03:19 AM
I have been reading about how 2 characters are gay. Some of the responses I have seen them are ridiculous. The game is T, meaning it won't show a sex scene! I know of plenty of gay people, I just think people are overreacting to it. FFXII has a gay character also, so it is becoming more accepted in RPGs...

Chaos Blitz 07
09-01-2006, 03:28 AM
not really considering how androgonous everyone in the series is. besides it doesnt even hasve honest effect on story other than that impending feeling that your next cut-scene is gonna have them goin' at it right there ( i think i just scared myself)

Sarge McLarge
09-01-2006, 03:45 AM
Vaan from FFXII isn't actually gay, all the talk on the internet is from people who have nothing better to do than complain about a male video game character who has a feminine appearance (I really don't remember anyone complaining about Kuja in FFIX).

L3giOn
09-01-2006, 04:02 AM
It's fucking annoying to listen to his bitch ass talk, and it takes away from the game experience when you have to turn the sound all the way down. And you should have posted in the thread that was already made about this topic instead of wasting space.

Closed.