PDA

View Full Version : need a guide plz or help

Suki
08-21-2008, 09:47 PM
In the section when u get into the vip area there are guard posts elevated but one guard is missing and there are there is a cable car up there with a sheild and birds but i can not get up anywhere can anyone throw some light on this, do i continue and come back?

Lucky CX7
08-22-2008, 12:51 AM
You don't go in there until almost the very end of the game. So just keep going.

Suki
08-22-2008, 07:24 AM
i thought so wasted quite a bit of time in that area many thx for the help,
also in the next area in the corner behind a house is a sheild on a mound of soil and grass which i just cant get is that the same deal or am i going mad:woop:

NLegendkiller
08-22-2008, 03:48 PM
It's a good tip overall. If you can't reach something, just let it go for the moment, you'll get it later in the game :)

Lucky CX7
08-22-2008, 07:51 PM
To get the shield, you have to go through the mountain cave to progress the story. Then after you return to the surface. GO BACK through the mountain cave and it will exit you up top. There you can get some Pigeons, push a big block down, AND jump off to the "mound of dirt and grass" you can jump on the right side of that mound and them walk behind the pillar.

Also to note, you can't get all of the shields until you get all of the pigeons. They help you get the last one.

MP RICAN
08-22-2008, 11:14 PM
hey lucky you know a lot about this game, can you post some kind of collectables strategy because i'm missing 3 pigeons and you know how to get them, you even told SUKI that you don't get the last shield only after you get all the pigeons i hope you can help me, and if you need help with other achievements for this game let me know cause i'm only missing 4 and i probably can help you with the ones you don't have . thanks in advance:woop::woop::woop::woop:

Lucky CX7
08-23-2008, 07:45 AM
I already have 1000/1000 on this game. It took me two laid back days of playing this game to finish it off. Most of the pigeons are in plain sight. I can't see your gamercard to know how far you are in the game to even give you any guesses as to which ones your missing.

I don't remember all of the pigeon locations, but I kinda remember some of the more off the beaten path ones. If I get some time over the next week (I work 2 jobs, and am leaving for 2 days of vacation) I will try to post those up for you and everyone else.

Hints for the 100 hit combo and 50,000 +100,000 helmets:

you do get to free roam the world when the game is over, but my recommendation is during the last fight you have to beat a ton of guys. You are suppose to use the potion and rapidly press "X" to finish them off. but if you just keep fighting them and get your multiplier up, you will collect helmet really fast and have plenty of chances to get your 100 hit combo. Don't worry about dying there either, if you do, you keep all the helmets and just start the same fight over. Once you get those achievements, just finish the fight and the game is done.

Edit: I may make a guide for the game, most of the achievements don't need it but it will put all the info people are looking for in one place.

Suki
08-23-2008, 03:04 PM
yeah a guide for sheilds and pigeons would be most helpfull and appretiated the rest of the ach's are pretty easy except for the helmets which are taking me forever.

Lucky CX7
08-23-2008, 03:52 PM
During the final battle, as you defeat the roman guards some will drop "x3" multipliers. As you grab these they will keep adding together x6, x9, x12, etc. You will lose your multiplier if you don't grab another one after a short period of time. So make sure that every time you see one that you make it your priority to grab it first. When you get the multiplier up to 70-90 area you get the helmets really fast.

And to note, it's the total helmets found. So don't worry about spending them. It does take about 6k-7k to buy all the upgrades, and about 20k to buy all the bonus videos.

NLegendkiller
08-23-2008, 04:01 PM
When your Obelix and you press R, Dogmatrix will jump in his hands and point where youre missing pigeons are, hope that helps :) When youre arent any pigeons in the region you're in, he will tell that also.

Womi
08-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Hints for the 100 hit combo and 50,000 +100,000 helmets:

you do get to free roam the world when the game is over, but my recommendation is during the last fight you have to beat a ton of guys. You are suppose to use the potion and rapidly press "X" to finish them off. but if you just keep fighting them and get your multiplier up, you will collect helmet really fast and have plenty of chances to get your 100 hit combo. Don't worry about dying there either, if you do, you keep all the helmets and just start the same fight over. Once you get those achievements, just finish the fight and the game is done.

Yep, its easy to get a 100+ multiplier there and you have your 100k helmets in no time :)

http://www.abload.de/img/asterixyz6.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=asterixyz6.jpg)

XoL Jonny
09-02-2008, 09:21 PM
i was just wondering if there was any pigeons in the place where that guard is and the other guard has been burned by the light and i was just wondering if there was any pigeons through that door and i cant get back in there if there is pigeons there could u tell me how i could get in there

Sly_Marbo135
09-04-2008, 03:14 PM
And how can i to acces to this area?

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3043/imgp0468rg8.jpg

There are shield and pigeons :(

PD: We are looking for help in this thread:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89591