PDA

View Full Version : xbox live problems or sign of being banned?

TheColdWolf
08-22-2008, 02:38 AM
hey, has anyone have any xbox live problems today mine started a half an hour or so ago like i would connect but a message saying your 360 can't connect to xboxlive would pop up any way and i tested the connection and every thing is fine, my rep is 62 preferred and 32 avoided and the only multiplayer game i played was gears of war for windows and my call of duty 4 had a slow xboxlive update and slowy tried finding the game settings data but the most game i play most game i played today was bully ed, and i am at school most of the time over the summer my account did not appear at my 360 with only 2 other profiles apering guising someone hacked it or something but i am able to get it back and couldn't figure out what they did with it. But i have been having my account back without it being recovered or anything on another xbox360. So i have no clue whats going on here. it just started this afternoon. I hope it won't happen friday but if it doesn't i will let anyone who replies to help me know if it does. thanks

Pheonix_Assassin
08-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Well my xbox does do that sometime but it is usally my connection but it could be a DNS error it is with me

Female Ninja
08-22-2008, 08:06 AM
hey, has anyone have any xbox live problems today mine started a half an hour or so ago like i would connect but a message saying your 360 can't connect to xboxlive would pop up any way and i tested the connection and every thing is fine, my rep is 62 preferred and 32 avoided and the only multiplayer game i played was gears of war for windows and my call of duty 4 had a slow xboxlive update and slowy tried finding the game settings data but the most game i play most game i played today was bully ed, and i am at school most of the time over the summer my account did not appear at my 360 with only 2 other profiles apering guising someone hacked it or something but i am able to get it back and couldn't figure out what they did with it. But i have been having my account back without it being recovered or anything on another xbox360. So i have no clue whats going on here. it just started this afternoon. I hope it won't happen friday but if it doesn't i will let anyone who replies to help me know if it does. thanks

?? Honestly, I am totally lost in what you said. Maybe if you clear it up, I could help.

TheColdWolf
08-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks guys, what ever it was it stopped and i am able to log in fine i think this is the second time

A Satyr
08-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Probably bad internet connection....

Heroine923
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm having trouble with Live too,I can't watch anything on Inside Xbox.

Missis Beki
08-22-2008, 05:12 PM
My xbox has moments where it doesnt connect or just randomly disconnects.
I know its not the internet connection cos my other xbox stays logged in just fine.
Best thing to do is if it does happen try turning you router off and on again, or just try again later.

TheColdWolf
08-22-2008, 07:00 PM
My xbox has moments where it doesnt connect or just randomly disconnects.
I know its not the internet connection cos my other xbox stays logged in just fine.
Best thing to do is if it does happen try turning you router off and on again, or just try again later.

Really appreciate the help guys i am about to log in a few minutes becuase i just got home from school:) And will let you know if anything changed since this morning. If it does happen i will do the router thing but i can be sure it is not my internet connection. Thanks again.