PDA

View Full Version : "Dynasty" achievement not unlocking (help plz)

cooptron420
08-22-2008, 03:29 AM
What's up everyone, I'm in a kunumdrum with the "Dynasty" achievement (win 3 Stanley cups in a row in Franchise mode). I've tried twice now.

The first time I simmed 3 82-game seasons excluding the Stanley Cup game each year and no achievement unlocked. The second time I just simmed all 3 seasons including the playoffs and it still didn't unlock.

I see that some other people are having problems getting this achievement but if you already have it can you please tell me exactly how you did it.

Some other reasons why I think it's not unlocking. 1) I drafted a fantasy team and used it. 2) I didn't play enough games during the season.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

JCW16
11-25-2008, 03:20 AM
hey man i didnt get it yet but one of my friends got it and he told me that you are suppose to play all of the games in the season and you and i would try not using a fantasy team hey tell me when you get it my gamertag is JCW16

Xtrem3 Poptarts
03-21-2009, 11:06 PM
I did franchise mode and simmed all 3 seasons, but I made sure I won the Stanley Cup 3 times in a row. Not sure if this will help

The19MrHockey
02-09-2010, 03:20 PM
hey man i didnt get it yet but one of my friends got it and he told me that you are suppose to play all of the games in the season and you and i would try not using a fantasy team hey tell me when you get it my gamertag is JCW16

I doubt that you have to play all the games.. I did get the Champions and Dominance achievements playing all the reg. season games and the playoffs.

I simmed after the 2nd year and made sure to win the Cup but to no avail that I got the dominance 'cheevers :'(

I did franchise mode and simmed all 3 seasons, but I made sure I won the Stanley Cup 3 times in a row. Not sure if this will help

So you just simulate all 3 seasons? Did you put it as 41 games or 82 games?