PDA

View Full Version : Game Score League

silva
08-22-2008, 07:37 AM
It struck me as weird today, didn't a GSL just pass by? I wonder who won? I wonder hmmm; who was the MVP; who participated? I guess we will never know :drunk

Hayden
08-22-2008, 08:56 AM
From what i remember a bunch of nobodies won it :p

I think with all the controversy its a GSL the site would sooner forget, but i believe the powers that be will announce the winners and MVP soon.

buck wyyld
08-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Nice;)

It was kind of like the Pistons toppling the Lakers a few years back--poetic.

Wasn't there like a $5 million prize, too? Haven't seen that money...

silva
08-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Yea I figured, does Micah get to keep his MVP? he dropped points like pigeon doo doo and was all out awesome!.

ShaunMichael80
08-22-2008, 02:23 PM
I think its kind of funny all the complaining and BS that went on with some of the people in it. Some people take this shit waaaaay to serious

silva
08-22-2008, 02:38 PM
I think its kind of funny all the complaining and BS that went on with some of the people in it. Some people take this shit waaaaay to serious

Agreed; it was a fun experience for me because of the wonderful group of gays guys that I was placed with. I didn't even bother to read the 100 pages of madness in the main thread.

ThrawnOmega
08-22-2008, 03:29 PM
If you're willing to boost Party Animals with 3 other grown men at 2am on a Saturday night, you deserve a medal:woop:

I would kinda like to get a general "GSL Play" night going, where anyone who was on any of the teams could get together for UT3, Vegas 2, Halo, COD4, or something like that. I know my teammates are awesome, but it would be cool to meet some of the other players too.:)

silva
08-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Agreed Thrawn, ill play whenever i'm free with anyone oh and add Bad Company to that list, that game kicks ass

duckydan
08-22-2008, 03:53 PM
Pishaw... can't we play good games... Viva Pinata Party Animals, Rayman Raving Rapids, Hail to the Chimp.... none of that Unreal or Gears nonsense :)

M85A21
08-22-2008, 04:15 PM
It was the most fun ever. Love you all Team OverAchieve FTW

silva
08-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Colt you and the rest of the over achieve boys should gangbang ducky in some viva pinata party animals he enjoys that type of stuff. And i see you have Kane & Lynch, if theres anything you need to boost in it just send me a pm I have 0 pts in it lol

M85A21
08-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah I'm up for boosting dude =]

MajinFro
08-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Wreckon stated unofficially that the MVP was Elite Hero in a MSN mega chat. And by unofficially I mean an announcement has not been made because GSL VI is something that quite a few people want to forget about.

ThirdeYe
08-22-2008, 05:04 PM
I want my award/badge dammit! It looks so bare over there :( -pokes my no awards-

Even if they would like to forget it, doesn't mean they should shaft those of us that actually tried hard and played fair :/

MajinFro
08-22-2008, 05:22 PM
oh it would take a couple of months even under normal circumstances to you get your award. My GSL award was given towards the end of March when we ended the GSL at the beginning of February.

silva
08-22-2008, 05:23 PM
either way Elite and Micah both did an impeccable job.

ThirdeYe
08-22-2008, 06:01 PM
oh it would take a couple of months even under normal circumstances to you get your award. My GSL award was given towards the end of March when we ended the GSL at the beginning of February.

Blasphemy! :p Ahh well, thanks for letting me know, I didn't want to come off as being impatient but unfortunately this is my first GSL and I wasn't sure what to expect post season. :drunk

buck wyyld
08-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Everyone wants to forget about it except TSA:woop: Germans didn't like to rekindle them holocaust flames, either, but look at all the COD we play!

Dezz prob'ly fah dem TSA went onna run dah show inneh. Ken: si yah gonna whine-whine, best ta do't inna 4 secon' time, den grab ye sum offal.

Derek and Silva remain locked, evidently in a race to homosexuality's apex:)

Hayden
08-22-2008, 07:36 PM

I found it funny people naming captains as paedophiles.. No wait I found that appalling!!

Micah may have got the most points during the competition but he will definately not be getting the MVP award :eek:

But that should not detract from The Silent Assassins win and I look forward to seeing an announcement officially confirming you guys as winners.

Da CRU Mughhh
08-22-2008, 07:48 PM

Hmmm if i remember you correctly YOUR the one that was sending ME xbox live message to watch out for my captain!! Oh thats right you dont' take this so seriously cause you got kicked of your team!! you just really need to learn when to shut your trap!

silva
08-22-2008, 08:19 PM
lmao @ Buck oh and ladies and gentlemen lets try to be civil this is a DRAMA FREE thread so lets try and keep the confrontations at a minimum as to keep this thread from being locked.

AlphaXGamerXDad
08-22-2008, 08:37 PM
I would kinda like to get a general "GSL Play" night going, where anyone who was on any of the teams could get together for UT3, Vegas 2, Halo, COD4, or something like that. I know my teammates are awesome, but it would be cool to meet some of the other players too.:)

That sounds like an idea. I need an excuse to make my account Gold again, because I haven't done much multiplayer since my router crapped out during the GSL. Congrats again to TSA. Our head to head for the final day SHOULD have been epic, but there's always GSL 7! Most of you are already on my List so hit me up when a game is going on.

But, what happened with M&M's MVP run? I heard some general complaining but I'm not down with the MSN chats, so I have no clue what happened. Can it be responsibly discussed here?

Finally, big ups to Cru, for her gift to Apple. You tried!;)

silva
08-22-2008, 10:01 PM
I'll be on Bad Company around 8:30 EST jump on and add me if you want in on the squad. BL4CK SiLv4

silva
09-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I guess no badges then. Oh well

ThrawnOmega
09-03-2008, 04:05 PM

Do you know something I don't SIlva? If what Fro said here is right (can't see why it wouldn't be) then we just need to keep on waiting a while. As long as it shows up before a "GSL 7 Discussion" thread opens up, I'll be happy. They should be coming... eventually.

silva
09-05-2008, 11:24 PM
It has already lost its thrill factor

Blue Radium
09-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I can see the drama that you guys went through in the GSL just by a few comments in this thread. I plan on joining GSL VII if possible, sounds like great fun to me.

silva
09-14-2008, 04:01 PM
I can see the drama that you guys went through in the GSL just by a few comments in this thread. I plan on joining GSL VII if possible, sounds like great fun to me. :drunk

lol good luck; I feel sorry if your team wins....it might not even get recognized:uzi: :eek: