PDA

View Full Version : help on last flower-winged damned one

ankle_spawn
08-22-2008, 08:06 AM
im stuck at 98%, since i miss last damned FW spirit. the blue one that gives the dash power.
i ran the map twice, and checked i have all the other six, even the talking one got near the metal cricket, so i figured out the one im missing is the first one, just in front of the mansion. there's no way to make it appear, i tried with the fruits, but no results. every other bloody spirit is there bugging me, but the only one i need has just disappeared. i think i got it in the first hrs of play, but cant be sure. it should not vanish anyway, shouldn it? :(
im clueless, i tried starting a new game and its there, but i cant stand to think i have to play this crap 8 more hours gathering *# collectibles for just one :|

anybody has an idea? thx anyway

ShaunMichael80
08-22-2008, 08:11 AM
im stuck at 98%, since i miss last damned FW spirit. the blue one that gives the dash power.
i ran the map twice, and checked i have all the other six, even the talking one got near the metal cricket, so i figured out the one im missing is the first one, just in front of the mansion. there's no way to make it appear, i tried with the fruits, but no results. every other bloody spirit is there bugging me, but the only one i need has just disappeared. i think i got it in the first hrs of play, but cant be sure. it should not vanish anyway, shouldn it? :(
im clueless, i tried starting a new game and its there, but i cant stand to think i have to play this crap 8 more hours gathering *# collectibles for just one :|

anybody has an idea? thx anyway

Check the quarry in the rock area with the water

ankle_spawn
08-23-2008, 02:34 PM
got it, it was just the first one as i thougt. the guide is a bit imprecise with it. im going to signal it in the apposite thread, thx anyway! ;)