PDA

View Full Version : Advice on how to win keystone tourneys

lilspartan192
08-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Ok guys I found an easy way to win the keystone tourneys if your having trouble. I found that if you only place one chip on one of the outside numbers, and than just keep pressing (x) to roll and (A) to continue without betting anything you will come in 3-5 place! It worked for me almost every time. The only time it didn't work was when the dumb guy got a lot of money on the last roll putting me in 6th place.:mad:

scarlet10gray
08-23-2008, 09:52 PM
I just tried this... it doesn't always work, but it DOES work. Thanks lilspartan!

wizzard_of_tha_hood
08-24-2008, 08:25 PM
For me this strategy worked 100% on lower stakes tables, the higher tables required i give it 2-3 plays but still worked great. I never placed below 3rd. Thanks for the tip

lilspartan192
08-24-2008, 09:18 PM
No problem guys. Sorry if it didn't work every time.

scarlet10gray
08-25-2008, 08:20 PM
No apology necessary. I DID always pwn the other people at my table. I think sometimes the game just gets pissy and crushes you no matter what you do. Ya gotta love a game where trying to stay even is the most consistent strategy to "win".

beezelBug
08-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Interesting.

Just so I read it correctly you mean only put one chip on any one of the outside numbers and then never lay any other bets down and just play the game to the end?

In tournament I bet on the following outside numbers:

In all the games played they came in. In the end I got bored of playing the game and just put coin on 3-9, 12-18, red, black, oval, diamond (not putting on them all in one go as you will only get back what you put in...). Except for when a 10/11 keystone was taken I ended up in profit.

DORGINATOR
08-26-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm gonna try this a few times.
First attempt, I came in 11th place.

Downsize
08-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I can attest that this technique works. As soon as I read this post I went and tried it. Since this was the last of the tourney's I've yet to place in, I've obtained all unique items.

Thanks to the poster very much.

Cynicalfate
09-02-2008, 12:09 AM
thanks for this im going to try this right away :woop:

GuruGazza
09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Interesting.

Just so I read it correctly you mean only put one chip on any one of the outside numbers and then never lay any other bets down and just play the game to the end?

In all the games played they came in. In the end I got bored of playing the game and just put coin on 3-9, 12-18, red, black, oval, diamond (not putting on them all in one go as you will only get back what you put in...). Except for when a 10/11 keystone was taken I ended up in profit.

right this helped me very much, this is what i did, i put highest bids on these numbers on the outside 5,6,8,9,10,12,14. then inside bets i did highest bet on rolling a triple. mostly because in the game its very likely you will hit a triple at least once and get alot of money from it. you will keep gettign money to pay for highest bid for the triple from the outside roll. this technique worked very well for me and i only had to replay the keystone tournys twice max with my method. thanks to beezel bugfor the numbers which always near enough come up. thanks to ur numbers they gave me 200/200

SLEEPAH
09-02-2008, 11:30 PM
make a rainbow on the outside numbers and put highest bet!
To get the Jackpot it has to be in a tourney of keystone!
and follow above instructions
YOU CAN ONLY GET THE JACKPOT on the first roll of dice!
Easiest way to get the jackpot onestly and damn you get alot!:drunk

lilspartan192
09-18-2008, 05:35 AM
Interesting.

In all the games played they came in. In the end I got bored of playing the game and just put coin on 3-9, 12-18, red, black, oval, diamond (not putting on them all in one go as you will only get back what you put in...). Except for when a 10/11 keystone was taken I ended up in profit. Yes all you need is put one chip on the outside numbers and never lay any bets down and just play to the end and you should win . I can't promise it will work every time but I'm just trying to help you out.

Chaosflare
09-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Wow. All I have left are the Keystone tourneys, so this is a great help. Thanks a bunch! ^^

EDIT: I love you... Thanks to you, I have just gotten 200/200 for the second time. This tactic had not failed me once during the four tournaments I had to do >w<

New Venari
10-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Dude...you...are....GOD....

I read this and thought, There's no ****** way this *** works.

Tried it. Finished 3-4th every time. Usually there's some bastard who finishes in 1st place with something like 50k gold, and there's me in 3rd with 15k.

GENIUS

BringTheRain112
10-10-2008, 01:37 AM
thanks for the tip.

Inferno7000
10-18-2008, 04:21 AM
What I did is place max bit on the arc (outside) on every number, if I roll a 12 I get the money from that stone if I get 12 again or 13 then I get the money on 13 the closer the number is to the keystone the more money you get this means unless the game is very short you will make a profit 2k a game at times and on the inside place max bids on the following all triples (everything on the bottom row) then the numbers 6-9-12-15 these are the numbers you get if you get the triples although without the triples these come up very often. I figured this out on the level 4 gambler game and i won no problem before that I placed minumum bets and won by luck on the last game I played a few ways and kept loosing but with this method I got the closest. On my 4th try I used this method for the second time and got trips 2 times and ended the game in 2nd place with about 90k.

masterzach
10-25-2008, 06:30 AM
hey man, i tried your method and i had nothing but bad luck. i seem to lose in 6th place every time.

Wes Ide
10-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok guys I found an easy way to win the keystone tourneys if your having trouble. I found that if you only place one chip on one of the outside numbers, and than just keep pressing (x) to roll and (A) to continue without betting anything you will come in 3-5 place! It worked for me almost every time. The only time it didn't work was when the dumb guy got a lot of money on the last roll putting me in 6th place.

Do you mean put just sole one chip on any one sole number on the arc and just that one (like say, I choose number 7 and put one sole chip on the sole number 7)

OR

Put one sole chip on each number on the arc?

I'm confused about that part.

Hope to try it soon though!

ArcticOblivion
10-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Thank you, that worked like a charm. I placed 6th the first time, but have been 3, 4, 3 since.

muffinmastergw2
10-30-2008, 05:55 AM
i tried this 3 times on the free tourney (my first one since i never play keystone) and i got 16th place, 11th place, and 19th place

this is not a system to beating these, ill try again tomorrow and see if i get lucky

Jokez NZ
11-04-2008, 01:58 AM
I'll try this method when I get home from school.

Asturgis
12-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Ok guys I found an easy way to win the keystone tourneys if your having trouble. I found that if you only place one chip on one of the outside numbers, and than just keep pressing (x) to roll and (A) to continue without betting anything you will come in 3-5 place! It worked for me almost every time. The only time it didn't work was when the dumb guy got a lot of money on the last roll putting me in 6th place.:mad:

Winning by not taking any risk : this is genius, the Art of War of Fable II lol and it works. I even finished first once and lost also only once. Just bet on the exterior ring on the 13, it seems to come out a lot.

donkeljohn
12-16-2008, 10:26 PM
It took a while for the 4-star, but worked like a charm on the 5-star tournament.

Gj80
12-21-2008, 07:42 PM
No apology necessary. I DID always pwn the other people at my table. I think sometimes the game just gets pissy and crushes you no matter what you do. Ya gotta love a game where trying to stay even is the most consistent strategy to "win".

This is so true, out of all the methods to stay in contention when playing the keystone tourneys, this actually prooved more helpful. But there were occasions when my xbox suddenly became self aware and thwarted my efforts by constantly throwing very low or v high numbers or my opponents become clairvoant and predeicting the most riculous outcomes thus winning insane money - - - but only enough to just knock me out of the tope five!! lol
so thanks for ur help lilspartan! :drunk