PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag Suggestions

vI-Youneek-Iv
08-23-2008, 03:21 AM
What would you think a good suggestion for a Gamer tag be?
Ineda GreenKard (Not trying to be a stereotype) just list some here.

JD FTW
08-23-2008, 03:25 AM
Try to avoide been offensive and dont use lots of X's. Also dont focus a GT on a game. II play halo so i see ones like XxXpRoXsNiPeXxX and stuff like that, try to be original. somrthing that relates to you. For example my name is JD, and i cant spell, also i say that im in the zone alot when i play. so my GT is iTz teh JD. :D

vI-Youneek-Iv
08-23-2008, 03:29 AM
Yea I've seen a lot of GT with a lot of letter for example oOOTrue0PoisoNOOo
I don't like it with to many repetitive letters.

Considering my GT its constructed off of the letters not based on them.

JD FTW
08-23-2008, 03:31 AM
the best ones are the original ones, for example have you tried youneek ?

vI-Youneek-Iv
08-23-2008, 03:37 AM
Yes. I have had Youneek but after awhile I see a lot people with that name so I change to a one that I think is creative.

JD FTW
08-23-2008, 03:40 AM
Ahh right, its just i saw that and it kinda sounded cool, tbh a GT is something personal and only you or a very close friend would be able to think of one that would fit you

vI-Youneek-Iv
08-23-2008, 03:48 AM
But there are other people who think a GT is just a cover name so they put ANYTHING like on my last played with are CowPooFlinger and the ones that but random words together like AphixcA. I think a GT should resemble somewhat of a characteristic of you or what you like best.

laundryman
08-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Well what do you like to do (other than gaming of course)?

Pheonix_Assassin
08-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Well think of sometihng like DarkDestiny or EmoDuck

kiwi18
08-23-2008, 08:54 PM
How about:

IAmsickofthreadsaboutgamertagsuggestions12
Thesethreadsaregettingrealold69
youshouldchooseyourowngamertag
becreative

Those are the one's I can think of.

Crimson Ridley
08-23-2008, 09:22 PM
How about:

IAmsickofthreadsaboutgamertagsuggestions12
Thesethreadsaregettingrealold69
youshouldchooseyourowngamertag
becreative

Those are the one's I can think of.

These threads are getting old, along with the "Please choose my next game" threads. Tell you what, change your name to - B3 My BrA1N1989 or - UsE YouR M1nD.

BlamelessSoul
08-23-2008, 09:24 PM
my girlfriend watches project runway that was just thew name of a drag queen on the episode 2 nights ago lol.

if i ever changed mine again i would chang it to The Alien Pimp. I dont know why i just always liked that name

What would you think a good suggestion for a Gamer tag be?
Ineda GreenKard (Not trying to be a stereotype) just list some here.

Tactful
08-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Use a real world. Random numbers are shit.

vI Starlight Iv
08-23-2008, 10:10 PM
BORING

U could try ineedsomeonetothinkforme

ur gt is individual to u and you need to choose it

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-23-2008, 10:57 PM
But there are other people who think a GT is just a cover name so they put ANYTHING like on my last played with are CowPooFlinger and the ones that but random words together like AphixcA. I think a GT should resemble somewhat of a characteristic of you or what you like best. then why are you asking for suggestions you just answered your own question, only you would know what your gamertag should be.

I only changed my GT twice (for clans) it used to be gamerskrewcom then xmuqxgamerskrew and now xenvxgamerskrew im in no clans (and env wasnt a clan) its just my first name last name and my tagging name.

AlphaXGamerXDad
08-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Is the GT- MythreadGotfilledWithdouchebagsThatwereNohelp too long? My GT isn't all that original but it describes me with a few X's thrown in.

Alpha- Natural born leader, I am an alpha male
Gamer- My #2 passion, behind only...................
Dad- My favorite part of life is my daugter

I'm personally changing my GT soon to something shorter, but I'd try to use some version of Youneek since it's somewhat, well, um, unique.

vI-Youneek-Iv
08-24-2008, 02:02 AM
WOW I got people saying they need to think for me when I already have GT I can think of ones on my own I just made this to get post rank not because I'm asking for one.

AlphaXGamerXDad
08-24-2008, 02:06 AM
WOW I got people saying they need to think for me when I already have GT I can think of ones on my own I just made this to get post rank not because I'm asking for one.

Wait, so this whole thread was made to up your post count. That's pretty lame dude. Well, I guess you got your extra posts, so congrats.

BlamelessSoul
08-24-2008, 05:44 AM
congrats on wasting everyone's time i hope they lower your post count now

vI Starlight Iv
08-24-2008, 06:24 AM
are you kidding ur not even changing you tag this is a ll a waste of time....i hope your post count gets reduced

itsmatt338
08-24-2008, 06:25 AM
PurpleFluffentuff

Pootcrum
08-24-2008, 06:31 AM

Holy crap not only was kiwi spot on when he said this shit was getting old but you actually did it to boost your post count? Thats even worse! Many of us here love increasing numbers by doing stuff but dude ITS A POST COUNT, who gives a shit? I say this one and all others in the future should be locked ASAP.

CyanideBreathMint
08-24-2008, 07:28 AM
Scolding plebs like this does nothing. Zero his post count followed by a month off the boards.