PDA

View Full Version : Beat A Set And LOSE fans?

Siege Is Like
08-23-2008, 03:29 AM
well i was playing on hard with my girlfriend and we chose ten speed (of gods blood and burial) and maps, and completed the set with 9/10 stars...but then lost 60,000 fans?

we beat most of the songs on medium, but we had 630,000 fans pre-that set and now have 570?

anyone have any explanations before i murder harmonix employees one by one?

SebastianSB
08-23-2008, 03:51 AM
did you fail any of the songs and retry them or did you say yes to a popup?

Siege Is Like
08-23-2008, 04:13 AM
wow now that you mention it i think my girlfriend speed-clicked a popup before i got a chance to read it. thanks for the RTFM kind of response, lol.

i thought it might be since maps is the least difficult song on ANY difficulty (99% on expert guitar while drinking a beer)...that maybe the game was penalizing me for lacking skill. lol

Bergashnurga
08-23-2008, 04:20 AM
i've accepted those damned fan challenge things when playing with my friends who've never seen guitar hero or rock band in their life. i can't really take pride in anything in this game because my band world tour stuff sucks so bad from losing those challenges. you play up until a certain point where the game tells you all to play on expert and they ask if you want to play a gig for gaining/losing fans or for money. these little challenges annoy the poop out of me...i need some friends that know when to use star power and can keep a multiplier up.

Siege Is Like
08-23-2008, 04:39 AM
^^ yeah, thats why sadly i only play with my girlfriend as of right now. all my other friends can only play medium, maybe a little hard bass. thats all. its impossible to find a good drummer.

grumpiercloud
08-23-2008, 05:19 AM
I hate ones that say "Get an average of 4 stars" because then me and my friend figure. "well if we get 3 stars on one all we need is to get 5 stars on another and at least get 4 stars on the rest and we will be fine." But no.. You have to get at least 4 stars on all T_T