PDA

View Full Version : I need ur help, i cant unlock certain achievements, please help me?????

Prime-Directive
08-24-2008, 11:45 AM
hi im not sure if this has been posted but im having some trouble, for example in dragonball z burst limit i beat the freea saga and after getting to the cell saga went back and got my last z ranking to get the achievement for all fights complete in the freeza saga with a z rank, but i didnt get it, its bull crap,, how can i fix this im and achievement junkie and there isnt much point in playing certain games if u cant unloock all the achievements, im getting fable 2 when it comes out and dont want to be faced with the same problem, do i message someone to send me an update to my gamer profile or what, please help me??????

vI Starlight Iv
08-24-2008, 02:09 PM
i dont know myself but the achievements could be glitched or u may be doing something wrong.

check the achievement guide

if its glitched there is nothing you can do

Pootcrum
08-24-2008, 02:10 PM
If an achievement didnt pop when you think it should have either you have missed something and dont know it, or the achievement is glitched. Have you tried posting in the forum for burst limit? If its a well known glitch it will be mentioned and someone will know if there is a patch fixing it. If its you that has missed something then you will probably find help on what common problems there are. Either way, try posting in the specific forum.

Fact of the matter is you will run into achievement problems, dont sweat it, it always gets fixed.

Crimson Ridley
08-24-2008, 02:17 PM
I think the Cell Saga cuts into the Freeza Saga. I'm pretty sure that you have to do a few chapters of the Cell Saga and then that opens up the Broly or Bardock chapters in the Freeza Saga.
I'm sorry if this is wrong, I was watching my friend play through the game and I'm pretty sure that this is how it went.

ravensfanyuya
08-24-2008, 08:27 PM
theres more of the frieza saga after the cell saga