PDA

View Full Version : I Have Been Invited To The Tokyo Game Show Private Party (Any Qs)

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Yup lucky me, i got an invite to The Tokyo game Show x-box 360 private party so i want to know what Qs you guys might like answered because once i have finished doing what i have to do there then that is all i will be doing.

JC
08-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Who will you be meeting? ;)

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Well it's in October and i am having a meeting just before then to finalise the details of what my part will consist of so then i will have more confirmation of who will be there. All i know now is they want an act i do to help launch a new game so i will be there all night.
I know it's early days yet but if it was tomorrow i would end up with a friggin photo with Major Nelson so i know you guys know everything there is to know about the developers and so on.
I just feel that it could be a chance for any of you to get a message across or something. Plus i want to know who to look out for.

Tenacious
08-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Tell any game developers there to STOP WITH 10k kills/mass collection achievements ASAP

Ryan2099
08-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Tell any game developers there to STOP WITH 10k kills/mass collection achievements ASAP

Amen to that. Also tell them that achivements should not be dependent on mulyiplayer/online and should be able to be done by yourself.

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-24-2008, 08:04 PM
O.K. here's an idea, all the post that gets posted here will be copied out and i will hand it to them personally.

Chaosflare
08-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Here's one... How many times does one need to fall down the stairs before they develop an interesting Halo storyline?

Tactful
08-24-2008, 08:22 PM
No online achievements. Some people don't want to pay for Xbox live or don't have a working internet connection, It's descriminitory. And no Xbox Vision Camera achievements, that's just stupid.

TheColdWolf
08-24-2008, 09:42 PM
I have some for the PS3 if you don't mind lol.

1. Will all past games that were are already released before trophies came out have trophies? And Will there be any other games available to buy fully without the disc but from the playstation network like Warhawk and Gradtrismo 5?

Twilight Star
08-24-2008, 10:05 PM
if you play ff dissidia and the two kingdom hearts games could you tell me what there like.

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-25-2008, 04:19 AM
It is not a convention it's a private party, developers and publishers only so i will just choose the best 5 Qs to ask.

91GSX
08-25-2008, 05:01 AM
Do I get a happy ending?

vI Starlight Iv
08-25-2008, 08:15 AM
I have some for the PS3 if you don't mind lol.

1. Will all past games that were are already released before trophies came out have trophies? And Will there be any other games available to buy fully without the disc but from the playstation network like Warhawk and Gradtrismo 5?

there answer to the first question is no check ps3t and it says there. i nthink the second one will prob be yes as many beleive this is the future of game distribution

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-25-2008, 11:18 AM
It's a Halloween party for the 360 developers & publishers. Only 500 or so guest so when they get:drunk might try and squeeze some info ; )

mclinton92
08-25-2008, 11:21 AM
will oz still get hammered with crap prices?

exo-apollo
08-25-2008, 11:28 AM
will oz still get hammered with crap prices?

Forever my friend, forever.

Thunderbolton
08-25-2008, 01:19 PM
I agree with the comments about online multiplayer achievements. It's not fair on people who miss out on completing a game 100% just because they can't afford an internet connection or live in an area where they don't get a connection at all.

MoonSka
08-25-2008, 03:43 PM
All i know now is they want an act i do to help launch a new game so i will be there all night.
I didn't see it mentioned, but can you say what you'll be doing? From what you said it sounds like a stage performance of some sort.

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-25-2008, 04:07 PM
500 Guest (developers and publishers) in a posh mansion having a Halloween Party and i have an act called The Zombies in which you can see if you wish at ....www.funnybones.jp so yes i will be part of the entertainment that's planned for the night.

Reason it isn't mentioned is because it's a private party so the location is kept secret.
Only found this out today..... and i don't know what i will be doing as they have there own ideas. But i don't think it will be a game launch. Just a get together.

Raven1709
08-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Ok here is a serious one,

Why do these guys release games that are half finished (read patches-o-plenty) or games that suck that much, that they even considered releasing a game like that (read braindead).

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Well the event is taking place Friday night October the 10th

I am going to ask about x-box live and the cost and what games are coming also i want to know if PS3 is bothering them in any way. Hope to get some gossip on all-sorts, after all it's a 1 off job.

Any more ideas ? Any Qs ?