PDA

View Full Version : Last 5 pigeons

Siegfried
08-24-2008, 09:15 PM
The picture is dark, but someone who got these pigeons will recognize the place. I have no idea how the hell to get where they are :confused:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9153/dsc00085rs3.jpg

Also, I'm missing one shield (it's not the one in the slope are, I don't know where it is). If someone has any clue on where it might be it's also greatly appreciated :)

Lucky CX7
08-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Directly behind the picture (turn around), there are some ledges that asterix can climb on. this will get you up to a switch he can stand on that will make a pillar go up and down so obelix can ride up to get the pigeons on the left side of your picture. then asterix can drop down the ledges just above the pigeons on the right side of the picture. You will need to have all the Magnesia found in the game to get up there.

As for the missing Shield: The pigeons will help you get it once you have freed all of them.

Siegfried
08-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Thank you very much, got the full 1000 :woop:

Can't believe I ran around that area for almost one hour without seeing those ledges

NLegendkiller
08-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Thank you very much, got the full 1000 :woop:

Can't believe I ran around that area for almost one hour without seeing those ledges

You're not the only one, It took me quitte some time to figure it out ;)

snowyscorpion
08-30-2008, 11:12 AM
klimYou're not the only one, It took me quitte some time to figure it out ;) klim the bilding on the rigth bij the romein thet jo killt with the airstrik romeien vollo the steps to the left en dump to the last bilding with the lichtning klowts step on the pendel en the rest is simpel

sorry iam dutch :uzi:

NLegendkiller
08-30-2008, 11:50 AM
klim klim the bilding on the rigth bij the romein thet jo killt with the airstrik romeien vollo the steps to the left en dump to the last bilding with the lichtning klowts step on the pendel en the rest is simpel

I said it took me some time, not that I didn't have them, Lucky CX7 allready explained it :p

outlawplayer2
09-11-2008, 03:47 AM
klim klim the bilding on the rigth bij the romein thet jo killt with the airstrik romeien vollo the steps to the left en dump to the last bilding with the lichtning klowts step on the pendel en the rest is simpel

I have searched and searched i have yet to find 4 last birds i have found all the birds everyone is talking about but i cant find 4 last ones i hear them but have no idea where they are please help i went threw this game 4 times already.

owiec
09-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Change to Obelix, then hold RT.There will be radar ,if there's also circle pulsing around radar, then pigeons are nearby in this area.