PDA

View Full Version : Glitches or Problems?

bdizzlegcheekz
08-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Has anyone experienced glitches or problems playing Madden? I was disgusted by NCAA this year but I gave Madden a chance and I love the game but I experienced freezing and glitches like no other. The freezing occurs only when I play a season and two glitches I experienced was with the Steelers on "Hardcore" Mode playing the Browns in a season. I challenged a play and the challenge I wanted wasn't what I was challenging in the first place and they ended up moving the ball back 5-7 yards and giving me 3rd an Inches! So that was a goofy glitch there, and then my FB (Davis) was flying in the air and I couldn't hike the ball, the only thing I could do is special team plays. So I kicked a field goal and thought "Maybe this will fix things." but when I was on defense my LB (Harrison) was flying up and down on the ground bouncing all over lol. I recorded these on my phone and I am going to post them YouTube in a few days to prove it.

Pashos
08-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Why did you just make the same thread twice in a row?

An I haven't had any problems playing this game.

CJdagolfer
08-25-2008, 04:00 AM
I have had the same problem with freezing. A couple of random times the game freezes and I have to turn off my xbox. This is only happens during franchise mode it is completely random. Its actually quite annoying.

bdizzlegcheekz
08-28-2008, 12:04 AM
I didn't make a thread twice in a row....the website was laggy as hell when I made the thread and maybe it submitted it twice?