PDA

View Full Version : Important: Read this! Please comment back!

Mr HePimp17
08-26-2008, 10:32 AM
I was playing online and there was a who offered to give me the best items in the game for all characters for free. But it just seemed odd, when he entered the trade screen he put up all 3 items at a time, not one at a time, and when he messaged me it seemed that he had, well... pre made messages to show me. It was like cavemen text, simple to understand for everyone.
Well point of the story is he asked me to do something, different. On the last character he gave me 1,500,000 potions and he told me to sell them to the idol and THEN he would give me the idems. And I don't know but I used to play diablo 2 on the computer and when people asked you to do stuff like that you got hacked..

I was just wondering if anyone else though this was "fishy", if this has happened to you message me because I am really concerned about it. I mean for all I know he could just be a nice guy who duped items for me but it all just seemed "odd". I am considering deleting all of my save data for this game but for now I will keep it.

Please comment on this I think this is a valuable topic that needs to be looked at.

Ash2X
10-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I forgot how,but you can cheat items...but I donīt think he can do damage to you,so donīt worry.Just :Bounce:

OzzieDreamer
10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Just ignore him. I used to play online mmo's and cheaters would drop items for the noobs. Other times, honest people would help out the noobs. Beware of gifts with strings attached!