PDA

View Full Version : Chop Shop

dankenobi
09-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Has anyone found the zenith or any other car with an unknown location?? Also has anyone got the bulldog as it says its in the museum district but i cant seem to find it!! And has anyone noticed that you dont find a car for ages then as soon as you get in it and start driving everyone is driving around in one!!! Anyones help would be appreciated

StarscreamLSU
09-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Has anyone found the zenith or any other car with an unknown location?? Also has anyone got the bulldog as it says its in the museum district but i cant seem to find it!! And has anyone noticed that you dont find a car for ages then as soon as you get in it and start driving everyone is driving around in one!!! Anyones help would be appreciated

You can find a Zenith in the Downtown district. Just get on that main drag (the one right after you cross the bridge) and hang a right. follow it to the end and you should see one in a parking lot. Or, if you have the money you can always buy one from Foreign Power.

As for the Bulldog, you either have to beat the Vice Kings arc or get to the Carnales mission where you see a bulldog. After that, you should start seeing members of your crew driving around in them.

Halobox fr st
09-03-2006, 02:30 PM
I finished Los carnales Missions so i got the Bulldog but nothing in town...

The lvl 7 in Airport hijacking is about a bulldog,

just get the car, cancel the mission and you get the car.

Bye