PDA

View Full Version : gameplay affects

ArtzryD
08-27-2008, 05:42 AM
A few people are speculating that the FT glitch was intentionally added to create an evil/good character off the bat. What I wonder is, of the multiple chars to choose from, would they have different attributes themselves initially? It seems silly to me to create characters with no background, no sprite/avatar AND no bearing on gameplay. If the characters didn't matter in the first place, why even allow the choice? No one would have noticed we can't choose a character, if the option weren't available...

I ask specifically because of Big Spinner. In a game based purely on luck, wouldn't it be possible these characters do matter? Those who have the ach, who is your character? I myself use Poe, the Cloud with attitude in the bottom corner, and have spun between 10k and 20k times over the past week. Sometimes spamming quickly, sometimes slowly, and nothing. What do you think?

JJBDude
08-27-2008, 10:58 AM
I personally thing the character choice makes no difference and instead were added to give a bit of variety, customizing is a big thing these days you see. I may well be proved wrong though.