PDA

View Full Version : Battle Tested Achievement Idea!

DJ Seg E
08-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Battle Tested25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgWin a full round of Battle Golf

Attempting this now using 2 control pads with a gamer profile signed in on each, full round should mean you have to do all 18 holes, anyways, all post back once ive done and let yano what happens!

---------

EDIT: Using the above method will work perfectly fine, only took 9 holes to do, wizards method below also works perfectly fine! Enjoy earning yourselves an easy achievement!

L33TWiZaRd
08-27-2008, 10:51 AM
I got this achievement while doing the tiger challenge. It is in the Natalie Gulbis challenge card. The event itself is called "Battle at the Harbour". Easy achievemnt if you ask me :)

sullydavid
08-27-2008, 11:14 AM
I got this achievement while doing the tiger challenge. It is in the Natalie Gulbis challenge card. The event itself is called "Battle at the Harbour". Easy achievemnt if you ask me :)

I got it with this challenge as well, only three holes if I remember correctly.

steve36ty
08-29-2008, 01:51 PM

got mine here - its a best of five aswell not a full round

EDIT sorry sullydavid didnt read you quote then repeated you, my bad EDIT