PDA

View Full Version : Unlock thread.

Sabbrewolf
08-27-2008, 12:10 PM
When you discover how to unlock a character. Go ahead and post it here. Or where you found hidden goodies.

So far I have only found the white knight. I believe he was for beating the first boss without magic, Or just beating the first boss.. or just unlocking the "No magic" achievement. @_@ need to verify.

And the Alien Hominid is unlocked if you already OWN Alien Hominid HD of course.

robnroll
08-27-2008, 12:31 PM
white knight is after the first boss no matter what...to get the boomerang get the cardinal from the industrial castle level go to the thieves forest and go to where the owl gets scared and mooch around there for the boomerang

also you share all the animals you unlock between your characters throughout the game.

KingBroly
08-27-2008, 12:47 PM
You can unlock the Alien through normal play from what I've read.

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 12:49 PM
You unlock one of the barbarian minions by beating the King's arena at the beginning of the map. Then you can use him and play through the first level and beat the boss and you'll get the traitor achievement.

epicfailage guy
08-27-2008, 12:55 PM
You unlock the theif by completing the 2nd arena, so i would presume the main enemy in each area can be unlocked through each arena.

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 01:23 PM
damn those arenas are a bitch to beat! I've only beaten King so far. Came very close on thieves and the lightsaber people but there's just so many of them and arrows flying everywhere.

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 01:25 PM
where do you find the other two items for the boat? I've only found the compass and I've beaten every area that's available. I can't get into the castle though with the guy laughing at me. He just says I'm not beefy enough to break down the door. Where am I supposed to go?

epicfailage guy
08-27-2008, 01:29 PM
where do you find the other two items for the boat? I've only found the compass and I've beaten every area that's available. I can't get into the castle though with the guy laughing at me. He just says I'm not beefy enough to break down the door. Where am I supposed to go?

You eat a sandwich to get beefy enough.

The other areas:

Lava World has the wheel
the Blacksmith has the compass
and the beefy castle has the Telescope

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 01:50 PM
oh the sandwich. Alright thanks. I go do that now. :)

Lemon8
08-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Here are a few i have found

Weapons

Lightsaber in the cyclops gate, just before fighting the cyclops.

Animals

Spiny, Increases your defense, Volcano store
Monkeyface, Increases your luck finding items, Church store

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 03:28 PM
there's a giraffe hidden in the desert. Make sure to dig up everything when you see the little x's. They're kind of hard to spot if you're moving fast. He's one of the last things you can dig up.

COLENBLOKER
08-27-2008, 03:38 PM
how do you get the shovel?

robnroll
08-27-2008, 03:38 PM
there's a giraffe hidden in the desert. Make sure to dig up everything when you see the little x's. They're kind of hard to spot if you're moving fast. He's one of the last things you can dig up.

which desert level?

epicfailage guy
08-27-2008, 03:59 PM

I just found him - he's near the top of the area you can walk in and the X is between a set of 3 blocks on the left, and 2 on the right, i should have a picture up later if i get the chance.

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 04:52 PM
the desert level is right after you take the boat ride across the water. You have to find the 3 items to get on the boat. It's a desert level right after. You only need to dig up 10 items for the achievement, but I just wanted to state that you should dig everything up because the giraffe animal is at the very end of the level before you face the boss.

To pick up the shovel just walk over it or press b I think. It's right next to the sand castle at the beginning of the stage.

DDR Midian
08-27-2008, 05:25 PM
The cat is in the uh.. store place with all the other animals. Above the door all the way to the left, keep jumping and doing combos to get higher until it floats down.

Barret Fury
08-27-2008, 05:25 PM
if you go to the very back of the animal house there is a cat up in the roof and you can jump up and grab it.

DDR Midian
08-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Beat you to it ;)

Lemon8
08-27-2008, 06:26 PM
In the home castle level there is a fork shaped weapon in the yellow hay after the stairs in the beginning of the level.

Yann
08-27-2008, 07:06 PM
In the home castle level there is a fork shaped weapon in the yellow hay after the stairs in the beginning of the level.

Thats called a pitchfork, lol.

After the industreal castle, right before you get the telescope move to the topright and you'll find a hidden weapon. (My pet found it for me but I think you can find it without using it)

Jeo
08-27-2008, 09:00 PM
And the Alien Hominid is unlocked if you already OWN Alien Hominid HD of course.

Actually I don't own Alien Hominid, I just helped a friend pass it
and I had the Alien unlocked from the start

so, just play the game at least once?

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 10:33 PM
when you beat the game make sure to pick up the sword at the end really quick. The final sword is so awesome! I went in to the barbarian at the beginning and beat him in 5 seconds! It's a flame sword with a face on it.

Also once you beat the game, Insane mode is unlocked.

The Perpetrator
08-28-2008, 01:55 AM
the color of the knight you beat the game with determines the character you unlock.
orange = red bat
red = skeleton
blue = tin guy
green = chainmail guy

maybe this happens again when you beat it on insane with four others?

itsmatt338
08-28-2008, 01:56 AM
is this game good?!?!?!

crazystupid0
08-28-2008, 01:58 AM
the color of the knight you beat the game with determines the character you unlock.
orange = red bat
red = skeleton
blue = tin guy
green = chainmail guy

maybe this happens again when you beat it on insane with four others?

I'll let you know tomorrow. I'll probably beat on insane then.

The Perpetrator
08-28-2008, 02:26 AM
anyone playing through as the alien? what are his magic powers?

and let us know if he unlocks anything when you beat the game with him.

chenry
08-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Unlocking the Thief is frigging irritating. I hate those buggers and their freakin' bow & arrow attack. God! Barely worth it. Light-saber knights took me all five heal potions at level 20 to beat.

Dravz
08-28-2008, 04:01 PM
anyone playing through as the alien? what are his magic powers?
He shoots a big laser blast out of his gun.

buknasty88
08-28-2008, 04:14 PM
For anyone that is having problems being the arena with the lightsaber people: have the ram equipped and start killing until five or more start coming out. After that just block and let the ram hit them. While thats happening the cpu is gonna be running into the lava that shoots up so they will take damage from that also

Getting the fish as weapon: Located in "Tall grass field" level. There is going to be a huge boulder before you climb up the wall...use sandwhich to break it.

teknomuffin
08-28-2008, 04:41 PM
I don't remember where in the level, but there is a leaf(weapon) in the thieves forest area. No, I didn't have a pet with me to find it, I found it myself, so it may be easier with one.

buknasty88
08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
I don't remember where in the level, but there is a leaf(weapon) in the thieves forest area. No, I didn't have a pet with me to find it, I found it myself, so it may be easier with one.

Yea its in the chest where you fight those little black monsters for the first time

PapaNico
08-28-2008, 06:31 PM
beat game with red knight, skeleton minion
beat with blue knight, ? didn't get to it
beat with yellow, satan type thing with wings
beat with green, chainmail helmet man

COLENBLOKER
08-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Wrench: Tall Grass Field: Its right at the beginning you will see a guy working on a wagon, walk behind the wagon to find a shiny new wrench

Hook Sword: Industrial Castle: right at the very beginning after the first big machine on the top of the level, there is an X on the floor dig it up and enjoy your new weapon!

Spikey Club: Flowery Field: After the first bee attack, there is an x on the ground, dig there. This one is kind of hard to see due to the flowers, what i did is i just used the dog that helps find buried treasure, not the one that helps dig faster.

Bone Weapon?: Wedding Crash: Its just after the table with the turkey leg and coookie. an X is on the floor, dig it up.

Skeleton Leg: Snow Store: For this one you need the dog that you can buy in the snow store because there is no X in the ground. The dog will start looking at the ground and you just need to dig there

Curved Sword: Sandcastle Wall: About midway through the level there is an X towards the top of the wall, dig it up, easier to spot with the orange dog.

Spear :Medusa's lair: Inside one of the fish statues that you can break apart.

Square sword: Medusa's lair: Right after the spear, there is an X right in between the 2 sets of stairs, dig it up

Medusa's Sword: Medusa's Lair: just kill Medusa

Iron Guitarist
08-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Boomerang is in the Thieves' Forest where the owl is at. Take a cardinal with you.

KingBroly
08-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Beating the game with the Lava Demon (unlocked through beating game with Orange Knight) gives you the Ninja.

Zalaras
08-29-2008, 01:02 AM
ok this is what I know so far:
Red Demon - Beat game as orange knight
Ninja-Pirate - Beat game as Red Demon
Iron Golem (from Industrial Castle) - Beat game as blue knight
Kendo Guy (other enemy from industrial castle) - Beat game as Iron Golem
Chainmail Face - beat game as green knight
Middle Eastern Soldier - beat game as chainmail face soldier

I don't know the actual names so those are my best descriptions

EDIT: Don't worry about this list there's a thread that has a more complete list