PDA

View Full Version : Course Management

MaddoggWii60
08-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Course Management25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg
Finish a round of golf below par with only irons

Does this mean you can't use wedges or a putter during your round? If so this achievement is pretty ridiculous.

Eric4Hockey
08-27-2008, 03:53 PM
I would think only woods and driver couldnt be used..I would think itd be more than 25 if they wanted JUST irons

psutrife
08-28-2008, 12:53 PM
I tried this last night, teed off with a 3 Iron on every hole. I used wedges and my putter, and I unlocked the achievement. So you can use everything except woods and your driver.

CandidGamera
08-29-2008, 08:27 PM
Easy way to get this Achievement, as well as two others, is to create an 18 hole course made up entirely of hole 7 from Pebble Beach. It's a really short Par 3, and you'll easily be able to get a hole in one at some point. You'll also get lots of Birdies towards the Tweeter Achievement. And because it's such a short hole, you won't use any Driver or Wood clubs.

spliffmaster
08-30-2008, 02:07 AM
it won't let me take the driver out of my bag...

can u still have it in your bag, as long as you don't use it or something?

thanks

TheBrit
08-30-2008, 06:53 AM
Where do you go to create a custom course? I tried to create a 'slot' under traditional games but cannot ever pull it up to play it.

ShaunMichael80
08-30-2008, 07:37 AM
Traditional Modes

Stroke Play

In the Select Course Menu, Hit X to Create a Course

Pick a Logo and Name

Select a Hole of your Choice

Save

:)

CandidGamera
08-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Where do you go to create a custom course? I tried to create a 'slot' under traditional games but cannot ever pull it up to play it.

It appears at the end of the course roster. So just select Stroke Play, then scroll through the courses to the end.

And you don't need to take the clubs out of your bag, just don't use them. However, because the game chooses the best club by default, if you don't have them in the bag, you won't use them by accident.

But if you use the method I described above, that won't be an issue since you'll never even need the other clubs.

DemonI81
08-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks man, worked great. Got Course Management, 3 Holes in One, shot -20 so I got a Tracking Tiger award, missed one GIR which really pissed me off but I'll get that trophy ball just playing I'm sure.