PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of picking up - General Questions!

Sinsko
08-27-2008, 03:32 PM
1. What is the level cap?

2. Any idea how easy or how long it will take to reach the level cap?

3. How many stages are there?

4. Do achievements count for just player one offline?

Thanks a lot!

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 04:29 PM
well so far my character is at level 24 and there's still quite a bit of upgrading of skills I have to do. Also you only can upgrade one character at a time. Example: If you start with a red knight and you raise your level to say 10, only the red knight is level 10. If you want to play any of the unlocked characters or other knights, you have to start a new campaign for them, and they start at level 1. Any time you want to resume with a certain character, their stats and everything remains intact.

I don't know how far I am. I think I'm almost done with the game. But you can go back and replay any stage and boost your stats. You level up pretty quick. I saw on the official site there are 20+ stages.

You can get achievements for more than one player offline. I plugged in a second controller to try to get the no attack achievement and I unlocked a couple achievements with the second profile during local co-op.

Sinsko
08-28-2008, 06:49 AM
well so far my character is at level 24 and there's still quite a bit of upgrading of skills I have to do. Also you only can upgrade one character at a time. Example: If you start with a red knight and you raise your level to say 10, only the red knight is level 10. If you want to play any of the unlocked characters or other knights, you have to start a new campaign for them, and they start at level 1. Any time you want to resume with a certain character, their stats and everything remains intact.

I don't know how far I am. I think I'm almost done with the game. But you can go back and replay any stage and boost your stats. You level up pretty quick. I saw on the official site there are 20+ stages.

You can get achievements for more than one player offline. I plugged in a second controller to try to get the no attack achievement and I unlocked a couple achievements with the second profile during local co-op.

Thank you so much for the info! I'm defiantly going to pick this one up now!