PDA

View Full Version : all stats erased

Heron T Beagle
08-27-2008, 08:15 PM
i had a level 21 with a good many wins in multiplayer and alot of stuff unlocked. I quit single player and went and played a bit of arena ranked, well the game froze at the end of it and when i came back all my stats were erased and all my wins as well had to start all over from level 1.

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-27-2008, 08:25 PM
smme here almost a level 30 then i go to watch some tv when i turn it back on its says im a level 1 and it even said on the leder boards level 29 and im level 1 im so pised off right now

Heron T Beagle
08-27-2008, 10:18 PM
dude i got back up to level 9 and then went to cook dinner came back and im reset again wtf.........this is garbage

fuzzy343
08-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Did you guys check if they were the same color knights as you used before?

Yaeyah
08-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Ya what fuzzy said. Cause mine is still there but I was worried after seeing this thread he would be gone lol

Rolyatkcinmai
08-27-2008, 11:57 PM
I wish I were a little bit taller.
I wish I were a baller.
I wish I were Heron T Beagle.

Heron T Beagle
08-28-2008, 12:01 AM
yeah i made sure it was the same color knight. also now it wont even let me select the alien anymore and i have alien hominid it used to let me pick him now i cant. I re downloaded the game and everything but no luck.

Cormyre
08-28-2008, 05:09 AM
Same here, first time as a crash to erase my stats even though it autosaves

So decided to do a controlled test, played long enough to unlock the grey knight, started the game as the grey knight... played a few stages got to level 2... made sure I saw "Saving" on the screen, and quit after... relaunched and everything was gone... WTH?

Infininja
08-28-2008, 05:42 AM
I had an issue with losing my gold an animal orbs after some failed online matches, but I kept my experience.

KingBroly
08-28-2008, 09:17 AM
People on other forums seem to think it has something to do with playing online.

Heron T Beagle
08-28-2008, 11:34 AM
well if it has something to do with playing online then why the heck is it still not saving...or am i just doomed now because i played online at all?

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-28-2008, 03:12 PM
i dont think it had anything to do with online play because i didnt even play online maybe its and bad damn bug that they beter frekin fix

Kazoturkey
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
I lost all weapons and orbs (But not my Lv34 orange knight) when I got an invite to an XBL match while in a local match and accepting. I tried again and the same happened. Then when I exited to map and exited game to menu first it worked fine, me and a friend made it up to the alien ship with no lagouts, then we just logged back in and kept going =P

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-28-2008, 03:23 PM
well then i gues only a few of us have a little luck and the others are baciclay screwed

Heron T Beagle
08-28-2008, 05:03 PM
yeah I started again a few minutes ago played up to lvl 5 in single player,saved the game and shut the system down. When i got back on it was all gone again...

Cormyre
08-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah the online excuse doesn't work on me... I tend to play a game through before I'll touch the online portion...

PerrY
08-28-2008, 05:31 PM
OMG! Happened again and again. Anyone who knows whats wrong? Reeeeaaaal anoying! Tried everything, reboot, download the game again.. The wierd thing is that on the leaderboard, it still says that I'm level 21... :confused:

Ruthless
08-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Well if thats weird, i lost all mine. I was level 11 and red knight, i was red both times, i have never played online and my leadrboards say i was level 4 green knight, I thought this game was good but it blows. I only got 15 GS on it and it cost me 1200 ms points and i downloaded the gamerpics aswell.

Sort this shit out now!!! Im really fucked off now!

xmagnummgx
08-28-2008, 08:40 PM
I found one solution that worked for me and might work for you. This same thing happened to me last night when I was level 35. I was pissed. So I went online to try and host a match had a lobby ready for my friends, but no one wanted in so I decided to try and get everything back to level 35. To my amazement when I went back to my local game my stats and items + orbs were all back. It happened to my again when I signed on today when I was level 47 and it worked as well. So if you are having this issue try this out.

sign in with your xbox live account check to see if you have you stats still if not follow this:

-create an xbox live castle crashers game

-sign in with your XL GamerTag

-create a match: i used these settings
-private slots 0
-maxplayers 4
-hidden characters (this maybe a *must* I haven't tested it though)

-then click create match

-toggle ready then back all the way out to the main menu then try your local game again

let me know if this works for anyone else

patoffspyder
08-28-2008, 10:26 PM
I found one solution that worked for me and might work for you. This same thing happened to me last night when I was level 35. I was pissed. So I went online to try and host a match had a lobby ready for my friends, but no one wanted in so I decided to try and get everything back to level 35. To my amazement when I went back to my local game my stats and items + orbs were all back. It happened to my again when I signed on today when I was level 47 and it worked as well. So if you are having this issue try this out.

sign in with your xbox live account check to see if you have you stats still if not follow this:

-private slots 0
-maxplayers 4

-then click create match

-toggle ready then back all the way out to the main menu then try your local game again

Thanks a lot mate, it fixes my problem. Really strange fix, but it's working :-)

Grausherra
08-28-2008, 10:30 PM
My stats, anything and everything, delete themselves each time I close the game. Every. Single. Time.

PerrY
08-28-2008, 11:00 PM

-private slots 0
-maxplayers 4

-then click create match

Tried, but failed...:( Btw.. One of the wierdest fixes I've ever heard :p

Cormyre
08-28-2008, 11:15 PM

-private slots 0
-maxplayers 4

-then click create match

Wow man... awesome find! Fixed my problem right up and even made the Alien Hominid show up (which I was confused as to why he hadn't before) thanks!

Heron T Beagle
08-29-2008, 01:32 AM
well you are the man .worked for me too thanks a million i can turn my xbox off finally lol

Cormyre
08-29-2008, 01:33 AM
This does have to be done every time you launch the game though, not a permanent fix

Heron T Beagle
08-29-2008, 02:43 AM
yeah not permanent but still happy i can at least get them back at all

ryfry99
08-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Ive played through the game with my friend through live, but no problems

PerrY
08-29-2008, 08:08 PM
seriously.. I'm going crazy soon....! Nothing works! :(

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-29-2008, 09:29 PM
have u guys tried going to castlecrashers.com if not its says sever floded and i think i know why... there propbable getting it fixed because i was reading a artickle and its says there working on the problem and 90% persent of the time once you play you should sign in and the sign out not sure if its true but if it is were probably not going to get our stats back for another week or 2

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-29-2008, 09:32 PM
and if you guys are going to call xbox or something dont just tried they said they cant do anything i also asked these people if they can contact the behmoth and tell them what the hell is going on and they cant even do that

Tym
08-30-2008, 04:08 PM
My stats, anything and everything, delete themselves each time I close the game. Every. Single. Time.

This exact thing is happening to me. I've never played CC online.

So. Freaking. Angry.

donkeydood15
08-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Strangely, this hasnt happened to me yet, and I've ATTEMPTED to play random ranked castle crashers mode, and i've played ranked castle crashers mode with a friend successfully, yet its not happened to me yet.

I seriously don't know why it does it, but I hope it gets fixed. FAST.

Tym
08-30-2008, 11:09 PM
I know what you mean. It's stopped me from playing the game altogether. I think it's fantastic, but when I stop for the night and come back the next day -- I'm back at level 1. Feels like I'm spinning my wheels.

Cormyre
09-02-2008, 04:27 PM
I know what you mean. It's stopped me from playing the game altogether. I think it's fantastic, but when I stop for the night and come back the next day -- I'm back at level 1. Feels like I'm spinning my wheels.

Sounds like you have the problem I have... have you tried the patch?
Go onto the online part, host a match and exit as soon as the room launches, then go into your single player and it should be good.

Though thinking about it... I guess any silver members would be screwed on this "fix"

Tym
09-03-2008, 12:07 AM
I actually haven't bothered playing for the last few days. I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Deadly Moves
09-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Happened to me today... and i havent even played it online...
Major glitch!!!!! :mad:
I went from lvl 18 to 1..
I might try that fix from an earlier post... fingers crossed

Grimz94
09-03-2008, 07:55 AM
somewhat same thing happened to me but instead of stats being gone... all my weapons and pets were gone... how strange

artvandel4y
09-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering. Is it supposed to have a 'select storage device' pop-up at some point in the loading process? Because when I went to dashboard and then back it reset.

Tiberian
09-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Hopefully this gets sorted asap as its a totally game breaking problem. You can live without online for a week or 2 but having your character erased all the time is really a horrible bug.

I really hope the update comes out soon. Castle Crashers is an amazing game but the bugs really are ruining the fun for a lot of people.

I Jables I
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I have a similar problem. This is my first post so if this has been already brought up I apologize, but my friend got the red rings and he has been playing castle crashers with me pretty much since the game released. Anyways, when he put his hard drive in to load his game on another xbox, all his characters stats were erased. This happend to me the other day as well, but i noticed that if you put your hard drive back into the xbox you originally played the game on, all your stats are back for your characters. Its like the game is connected with the actual xbox itself as well. Like i said, idk if this has already been brought up, but if anyone knows hows to fix this or get by this, that would be cool.

BamBamBradley
09-09-2008, 06:46 AM
everytuime i staryt the game up i says i have a lvl 1 orange knight but im on lvl 37 so i have to sign out of my account and sign back in while in the game and then it loads everything back up!

WillSci
09-10-2008, 05:06 PM
everytuime i staryt the game up i says i have a lvl 1 orange knight but im on lvl 37 so i have to sign out of my account and sign back in while in the game and then it loads everything back up!

My friend has this problem so I'll recommend this. Also thanks xmagnummgx for your fix, which we'll also try.

I haven't lost anything but I really feel for everyone that has. There is clearly a game save read/write error occurring. Hopefully it's just a read error, which seems likely if these fixes work at least some of the time. Meaning they have a bug in their code for loading up your game save. It writes ok so everything is still there (we hope), but it doesn't read it back correctly.

I have one concern; if you play using your blanked stats what will happen when it goes to save your recent progress? I worry that might overwrite your original save.

justinpf
09-12-2008, 07:13 AM
Horray! All of my Weapons and Pets just got deleted. My level and exp are fine, though. I tried signing out, reseting, hosting a game, all of that. Nothing. This pretty much just ruined the game for me.

Maverick Zero
09-13-2008, 04:53 PM
yeah I love this game but its becoming very annoying... I've had my stats, items, as well as orbs clear out atleast 10 times. 3 times just last night, while trying to play with a friend. I also have won over 50 arena matches (counted myself, not leaderboard) and still no achievement. Great game, but the achievements are wack.

nothing new here in this post, no... but thanks for letting me complain. cheers.

Iron Guitarist
09-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Wow all weapons and animals gone.

Thanks for stealing my $15 Behemoth.

darkenednight
09-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Wow it just happened to me? What the hell? A major glitch. Behemoth is going to really piss me off now. I had 14000 coins and everything is now gone.

Shadow Fba
09-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Played online once, had my xbox RROD, took out Hard drive sent it in. got it back last night al my data was lost.