PDA

View Full Version : Questions about KISS...

rhino185
08-27-2008, 08:43 PM
1. Can I do this in local co-op with 2 controllers?

2. Do I have to do this in one sitting? (Heard this game was 9 hours long)

Thanks for any replies. :)

rockhopper
08-27-2008, 09:05 PM
you can't do the kiss with 2 controllers. It requires 4 players. Unless you have 4 controllers then go ahead and try. All you really need to do is start a 4-player game on the barbarian boss and kill the other 3 players and get the princesses kisses.

The game is not 9 hours. I just beat it single player. It takes about 4 hours or less.

rhino185
08-27-2008, 09:12 PM
So you have to do it in one sitting? You can't take a break?

Rickt
08-27-2008, 09:21 PM
You can do Kiss with 2 controllers, and you can do it locally.

That's how I got mine, I beat my brother got the kiss, then we re-did the level and I'd let him win.

And you can't just kiss the first princess four times and get it.

Matt Jo
08-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Wait there is only one kiss? Cuz I did the one on the barbarian level with one other friend but got no achieve.

Rickt
08-27-2008, 09:24 PM
There is four, for each colour princess you save through the game.

Shuyinsama
08-27-2008, 09:31 PM
no there are four kisses

aPerfektFIaw
08-27-2008, 09:40 PM
Here are the facts. I just did it.

- you can do it locally
- you can do it 2-4 players
- you can redo kisses if your character didnt do it
- the last kiss occurs after the credits

DDR Midian
08-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Personally I'd say 9 hours was quite accurate if you're playing single player. I've had to redo levels several times and slowly grind my way up which isn't needed half as much when you've got help.

Matt Jo
08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Here are the facts. I just did it.

- you can do it locally
- you can do it 2-4 players
- you can redo kisses if your character didnt do it
- the last kiss occurs after the credits

so once i've beat the game let's say im missin two kisses i can go back with a friend and jus do those two levels and get it?

rhino185
08-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks for all of the replies! :)

Now I'm wondering how to beat the space ship level. How do you get past that part where you have only 1 minute? Any tips?

Matt Jo
08-28-2008, 02:59 AM
does neone know the answer to my question?
once i finish the game can i go back and select the levels where the princess is and get the kisses. does it work like that?

or does it have to be in one playthru in order?

GeckoJoe
08-28-2008, 03:24 AM
^thats what im wondering too

xepherys
08-28-2008, 04:10 AM
does neone know the answer to my question?
once i finish the game can i go back and select the levels where the princess is and get the kisses. does it work like that?

or does it have to be in one playthru in order?

Perhaps nobody KNOWS yet. Maybe you should try it out, and then post in the Achievement Discussion thread. Help out with the guide... stuff like that.

IamTheKoP
08-28-2008, 06:18 AM
I'm pretty sure it has to be in one sitting as we've just finished the game (in 3 seperate sessions, online and off) and I'm 99% positive that I got kisses from all 4 (Did a few repeats on some levels and I know my friends were pissed that I got the last one after the lengthy battle and credits). If this is the case though it shouldn't be too bad to just start again and play through the boss stages to get the kisses.

I hope this helps.

PapaNico
08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
well here it is,
My little brother and i played this game, and beat it together
i started by myself, kissed the first princess, then he joined in, he beat me in the second one and i let him do so, i wanted to let him feel joined in. I figured i'd have to do the whole game over but i'm a nice guy so i still let him kiss the 2nd one. I then kissed the 3rd one, then he beat me on the last one.
I played with him again, and was leveling up, we went to the second princess, i kissed her, hoping i'd get the achievement, but i realized i had 1 to go, the last princess.
I went to the last level, after the credits, kissed her and got the achievement.
I believe as long as you just don't start a whole new game you should get it, but i don't know.
If your friend stole a kiss from you, just go back walk there on the map screen and do it yourself, easy achievement.
Great game, 9.5/10

robnroll
08-28-2008, 04:44 PM
you can do it locally with two controllers and all you need to do is the boss fights to get the kiss not play the entire game through. i completed the game went back and set up another controller to just stand there while i beat the boss/him to get the kisses and i did it in two sittings the 3rd and 4th in the first sitting turned off my console when i came back i did the first and second the same way and got the achievement

NinjasRock
08-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Ok I got the achievement last night and here is what I did to get it:

I started playing with one friend(local game) and on the boss fights did our fights and we each fought the frist 2 princess boss fights 2 times so that we each one and each kissed the princesses. Then we started a new game (new character for myself) with 2 other friends(still local game) and we played through the game. When we got to the 3rd and final princess boss fights I won them and kissed the last 2 and got the achievement.

My suggestion would be to do it with a friend and just redo the boss fights where you save a princess and let each other take turns winning the duel and get the kiss.

Hope this helps.

Shuyinsama
08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
yes you can finish the game and redo the boss levels thats what i did
yes you can do it localy thats what i did
yes you can do it with 2 controllers thats what i did
yes you can let the 2nd character die and you just finish the boss revive the 2nd and fight for the princess do that with all princesses and voila it pops

xDMWx Burgess
08-29-2008, 08:11 AM
This unlocked for me in more than one setting. I got the 1st princess in MP local co-op myself. Then I the next 2 on Xbox Live & after the game disconnected on the last boss I hosted a new game XBL game & got the last one.